New Training kit

8 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Anyone know if the Glasgow store has much gents stock of the new training gear?

Only kids stuff showing online.

I was in Sunday was just some of last seasons in the sale 

11 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Anyone know if the Glasgow store has much gents stock of the new training gear?

Only kids stuff showing online.

St Enoch square shop is a dump. Full of tacky looking shite.

I was in last week and didn't see any mate.

On 19/06/2019 at 10:05, JackAlex93 said:

St Enoch square shop is a dump. Full of tacky looking shite.

I was in last week and didn't see any mate.

It’s realky not a dump. It’s a nice shop with a good layout.

Its a football club shop it’s meant to sell tacky stuff as well as official Hummel stuff.

47 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

It’s realky not a dump. It’s a nice shop with a good layout.

Its a football club shop it’s meant to sell tacky stuff as well as official Hummel stuff.

JackAlex on the hunt for his RFC Faberge Egg

42 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

The real question is are we actually gonna have a release for the new seasons kit and will we have to wait till half way through the season to get it. 

The release has been a shambles for years now.

I’ve got the home top, but I’m looking for our trackies or a zipper. 

There is just fuck all ever available to buy. Must lose us or Hummel or both an absolute fortune. 

1 hour ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

The real question is are we actually gonna have a release for the new seasons kit and will we have to wait till half way through the season to get it. 

It's still early...i'm sure all the new seasons kits etc will be ready for the start of the season. 

9 hours ago, ianferguson said:

By fu*k you've got high standards m8.

Compared to the gear we had in the 90s to mid 2000s our non-kit maker merchandise is absolutely awful.

The Rangers Collection stuff they used to sell was really good quality. Now the non Hummel stuff looks like it is from Primark.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 21/06/2019 at 07:18, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Almost certainly not. Hummel have been fucking dreadful IMO. Is it one more season we have with them? Really want Adidas next time. They’ve been knocking out stunning kits for years now, rarely make a bad one. 

7 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Almost certainly not. Hummel have been fucking dreadful IMO. Is it one more season we have with them? Really want Adidas next time. They’ve been knocking out stunning kits for years now, rarely make a bad one. 

You looking forward to your 14th birthday mate?

15 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Nothing wrong with Hummel's stuff so far 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Nothing wrong with Hummel's stuff so far 

Other than the horrendous supply/stock issues? The 3 kits were nice last season, but the quality was poor. No embroidered badge just reeked of a rush job, and we still never had them for the season starting . The away kit is nice this season, but the home and third kits aren’t great. 

So not nothing wrong at all. 

4 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Other than the horrendous supply/stock issues? The 3 kits were nice last season, but the quality was poor. No embroidered badge just reeked of a rush job, and we still never had them for the season starting . The away kit is nice this season, but the home and third kits aren’t great. 

Home kit is amazing. 

6 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Never had an issue getting anything I've wanted.

Some of the training stuff is top notch 

Archived