New Training kit

54 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Never had an issue getting anything I've wanted.

Some of the training stuff is top notch 

It’s pretty well documented that the St Enoch shop is regularly under stocked. Kits selling out in certain sizes online etc. 

9 minutes ago, SPWF said:

It’s pretty well documented that the St Enoch shop is regularly under stocked. Kits selling out in certain sizes online etc. 

Show us the evidence

Shitebag if ye don’t imo

15 hours ago, SPWF said:

The stock in the store is exactly the same as the stock online. They are one in the same!

As for the comments about the Hummel merchandise. IMHO I think the stuff is brilliant. They quality is far better than Puma and it’s different! It’s not like Nike, Adidas and Puma where it’s practically the same as every club they are contracted to but just change the badge. Hummel make an effort to give the fans what they want. I will agree that they are too slow in keeping up with demand.  Not to worry if the pie man gets his way next season we’ll be wearing Slazenger or whatever shite he owns ☹️

10 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Managed to get the black with orange coaches top and the black with orange 1/4 zip coaches top from JD Sports and also got the orange training top just yesterday from gers store.

Which JD shop for the coaches top mate? 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

One outside Buchanan galleries had it in our size mate 

Decent mate, Amanda managed to get us the black and the orange t shirts a few weeks ago but I think they coaches tracksuit type tops are the business. I’ll try and get one tomorrow if I don’t end up going to tynecastle. 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Decent mate, Amanda managed to get us the black and the orange t shirts a few weeks ago but I think they coaches tracksuit type tops are the business. I’ll try and get one tomorrow if I don’t end up going to tynecastle. 

I got the black and orange one for Porto 

7 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I’ll get mine for Porto too, no cunt will see it though as I’ll be watching it in the house 😂 fucking raging I’m not going to be there mate. Big time 

Just book up fuck it.

If you're drunk the now then I know I will plant the seed haha 

Archived