Where is the quality

MacBoyd

Hastie's latest tweet suggess

5 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

We’ve also had to pay development fees for Hastie & Aribo. 

Hastie's latest tweet suggests he won't be going out on loan. At least that is how I interpreted it. Perhaps someone can post it.

On 23 June 2019 at 08:05, Badger said:

We lost points last season due to lack of quality in breaking stubborn teams down.  Too often last season we had 'one of those games', and were rarely outplayed over 90 minutes. However, teams got wise on how to beat us - and we didn't have a deterrent to counter the sitting in deep, rough us up, and hit on the break tactic. 

We should be concentrating on signing 2-3 players with proven cutting edge. 

Got one already in Davis and hopefully another coming in Aribo.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

People fixated on signing familiar names and to a degree, I wouldn't mind a marquee signing but when you can sign the likes of Kamara & Aribo ( I know the jury is still out on him ) for peanuts compared to Krancjar or Barton. The quality is staring us in the face. Two years ago today we signed two Mexicans and paid them tons. We have come along way from that.

Aribo is making more than Barton or Krancjar did 

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Alas, until such times we have the financial resources, we will forever be left shopping in markets, that will not be able to produce the quality, we require and desire, to fulfill our aspirations 

Watching Kamara take the Mickey out of Broon before slipping through to Defoe/Arfield was worth 50K in just a few seconds. Don't you think?

19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There is no such thing as an Old Firm game where nothing is a stake. I would have expected you to know that. Maybe you just like to say black when others say white.

Just his usual in trying to be relevant.

However, the game in general in this backwater has truly went down the toilet. Just a fucking joke. It's all about the money that we haven't got. The blazers who run the game have seen to that.  We are now a beggar nation in more ways than one.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

One of Mr King's puppets, raising his head above the parapet, to try and deflect from the mediocrity, that has been allowed to engulf this fine institution

My head is always above the parapet as you well know. Just a bit too honest for the likes of those trying very badly to be relevant.

Talking of mediocrity..

Mirror mirror on the wall........

:rofl:

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

One must wonder why one would continue down a road where they are continually lead down the Garden driveway

So in the context of the thread, you are saying we are not heading in the right direction in the quality of players we are attracting?  Why do you continue to be a season ticket holder( I assume you are) or follow your beloved team around Europe  if you are being " lead down a garden driveway"?

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

If one needs to ask that question, one must struggle to grasp what it is that makes The Rangers, the institution it is !

the institution that is Rangers has ran through my veins for 55 years and hopefully continues to do so for many more. I do not struggle to grasp anything Rangers.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

If a game, in which nothing is at steak, is your cup of tea, the once great standards, set by The Rangers  of old, have been well and truly diminished beyond repair

A few good half backs would solve our problems.