Where is the quality

MacBoyd

With Defoe, Arfield, Aribo, and Ojo (hopefully) we have a good bit of quality.

Not expecting ‘quality’ as such from Hastie, Jones, Stewart but hopeful that they can do a job.

I have an idea what role Stewart will have this season, but Jones and Hastie I’m not sure what part they will play.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Stewart is 29. If he can’t get into the squad now then he has no hope of ever doing it :lol:

fuck, never knew he was that age 😁. Don't see him doing much to be honest

On 25/06/2019 at 20:09, bluenoz said:

Remember a few years ago when our midfield was Hutton ( Kyle ), Law & Black?  People asking where the quality is..... It's staring you in the face with Kamara, Aribo and the likes.

Fully agree that we should just be grateful of what we have , mad spoiled bastards are wanting us signing players that might actually see us winning the league 

On 25/06/2019 at 18:01, Dave Hedgehog said:

Bheast alert ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Going by his name I thought he was a clear Rangers fan.

I must learn from this

1 hour ago, quabba said:

Hastie and Stewart will likely end up out on loan. Can't see them getting into the squad yet

Stewart will win us points against teams with 11 men behind the ball - doubt he'll be a regular starter but he'll be useful in the squad for a lot of games. Jones will be back up, Hastie will be loaned.

On 26/06/2019 at 22:30, Sash tap said:

Not expecting ‘quality’ as such from Hastie, Jones, Stewart but hopeful that they can do a job.

I have an idea what role Stewart will have this season, but Jones and Hastie I’m not sure what part they will play.

Jordan Jones is gonna shut a lot of people up this season, I feel.  The guy is fucking sublime and will walk into our team.

I remember the same thing with Kent last season. Everyone saying he was shite, shite, white. Then all of a sudden, he was brilliant.  Here's the thing - he was always brilliant.  Some people on here just have not got a single clue about football and couldn't spot a player if they had been blindfolded and teleported to Man City's training ground!

Probably the same idiots who think I'm a taig cos of my username.

12 minutes ago, a_staunch_prod said:

Jordan Jones is gonna shut a lot of people up this season, I feel.  The guy is fucking sublime and will walk into our team.

I remember the same thing with Kent last season. Everyone saying he was shite, shite, white. Then all of a sudden, he was brilliant.  Here's the thing - he was always brilliant.  Some people on here just have not got a single clue about football and couldn't spot a player if they had been blindfolded and teleported to Man City's training ground!

Not easy spotting anything when you're blindfolded to be fair

On 27/06/2019 at 08:50, quabba said:

Hastie and Stewart will likely end up out on loan. Can't see them getting into the squad yet

There is no way Stewart will be sent on loan - he's 29 years old and will have been brought in as a player to improve the options and quality available in the squad, not necessarily to start every game. 

1 hour ago, a_staunch_prod said:

People think you're a taig cause you're a fucking taig.

'wheres the deeds?' first post. fuck up and fuck off ya pathetic tarrier mongo

1 hour ago, a_staunch_prod said:

I'm going to hazard a guess it has fuck all to do with your username!!