Rangers Retail Small Club Mentality

8 hours ago, Amokachi said:

It's just a really poor situation, so frustrating not seeing the club maximise the current feel good factor, especially during pre season when punters are desperate for strips/merchandise.  

Been over at the stadium a few times recently & the club shop is a sorry sight tbh.  

An A4 sheet stuck to the inside of the glass door saying 'store closed - only open on matchdays'. 

Club shop has fuck all to do with Rangers FC and you well know it 

19 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Last season they did not offer for sale a black GK kit in large online.

At the beginning of the season it was the only size they didn’t offer, saying it was out of stock.

I filled in the form on the web page notifying me when it was available. Never got an email. It never became available.

Moral of the story is some may be waiting a long fucking time.

Moral of the story is lose weight and buy a medium.

17 hours ago, B1872 said:

Plus Hummel is fucking barking as well.

I actually like the Hummel gear. The wains have the strips and it’s good quality. Far superior to that puma shite we had previously. Cut them some slack, they got us the orange back 😂

It would be great if we could get on board a big retailer with merchandising acumen and many retail outlets and leave them to get on with it,... even better if they halved the profit with us for absolutely no outlay on our part..oh wait !

On 24/06/2019 at 13:25, Courtyard Bear said:

Not a problem with the top I ordered for the son, except for the fact the bugger won’t stop growing so it’s going back and another ordered. 

Waiting to see if they make a fuck up of the refund. 

So you made a fuck up with the size, and use that to have a dig at Rangers about fucking up. 😂

On 24/06/2019 at 12:49, GovanFrontSince96 said:

We aren't able to bring in huge sums of money through TV but we are in control of maximising our revenue in merchandise (forget about SD problems) But we don’t seem to have appropriate levels of stock.

No wonder I don’t see 1-6 year olds in Rangers tops as we don’t seem to cater for them, at least grown men can get them though, madness.

It really is an utter embarrassment.

You want us to forget about the problems that are causing the issues your complaining about??

I do despair at where we are with selling our Club kit and other merchandise.

We were told what seems not long ago that we had signed a new contract and everything would be good, but then we end up in court again and I keep wondering when this clusterfuck will ever be sorted so that we can make much needed money for the Club, rather than pay out compensation and court fees.  It is all very sad. 

1 minute ago, backup said:

it still is if slippery honours his word, shall we hold our breath ?

I am hoping this will come to an end after the court ruling some how, just not sure how,  so that we can start selling kits again.  

The Ibrox shop needs opened up as a normal working shop as soon as possible with new stock not the old shite that was in it last season.

4 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

You want us to forget about the problems that are causing the issues your complaining about??

I don’t think that the SD issues are anything to do with piss poor levels of stock coming through from Hummel or Rangers Online Store being poorly managed.