Ryan Jack next season

Sash tap

Understudy to Davis at the base of our midfield. Due to age and the amount of games we have Jack will still play plenty of matches, and his attitude is good. I don't rate him as highly as many but Gerrard knows he's reliable. 

Just now, Jeffrey said:

Dave or King

:rofl:

Head in the sand comes to mind

:aberdeen:

Same shite over and over. You still haven't answered either of my questions . Obviously you are incapable of any intelligent response so just you carry on being a prick looking for likes from your little fuck buddies. Some of us have better things to do.

8 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Same shite over and over. You still haven't answered either of my questions . Obviously you are incapable of any intelligent response so just you carry on being a prick looking for likes from your little fuck buddies. Some of us have better things to do.

Why are you quoting me?

7 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Strongest 11 everytime, no ifs buts or maybe’s

we must do over everyone. It’s a HUGE season for us

Would agree mate but it’s simply not possible with the amount of games we will play and as the old saying goes it’s horses for courses. 

17 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He will be a squad player and a very useful one too.

Its a long season and we need bodies that the gaffer trusts.

Heard Gerrard is having a look at Docherty as a fullback too, similar to Halliday, versatility etc 👍

Docherty could become a very good fb - he's got the ability and enthusiasm for it. 

20 hours ago, Sash tap said:

Who do you believe shall make way for Aribo?

don't Know tbh but he seems to have a variety of skills - technical - scores goals and seems to love a tackle --- we need 6 or 7 who can rotate across a long season Davis, Aribo, Arfield, Jack, Kamara & McCrorie --- how we setup  is anyones guess at this point 

20 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He will be a squad player and a very useful one too.

Its a long season and we need bodies that the gaffer trusts.

Heard Gerrard is having a look at Docherty as a fullback too, similar to Halliday, versatility etc 👍

Somebody else mentioned that on another thread, I think he could do a great job there, how goods his crossing?

Jack done well but with fuck knows how many games a season we need plenty of quality and options in midfield, don’t think he’ll play as often as this season but when he does, he won’t let us down.