Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast

The Dude

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

Tarriers and bears discussing topics.

Am I wrong?

So rival fans discussing stuff related to the rivalry? What exactly is horrible about it? 

I think if done properly and not allowed to just descend into a rabble then its quite a good concept - and a bit different from all the other club-centric content that's already out there. 

And it gives me a chance to rubbish some of the pish celtic fans spout. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So rival fans discussing stuff related to the rivalry? What exactly is horrible about it? 

I think if done properly and not allowed to just descend into a rabble then its quite a good concept - and a bit different from all the other club-centric content that's already out there. 

And it gives me a chance to rubbish some of the pish celtic fans spout. 

Because no one has been able to have a conversation about Rangers with them since 2012.

I agree it’s different but what’s the point in the chance to rubbish their pish if no ones listening? Taking the above as sample of who’d be interested. You could do that down the boozer.

We had another title but had certain legal issues with it. 

I was actually half jesting with my alternate title, but I admit that there were titles whizzing around my head that could have landed  a person in very hot water in todays Scottish political climate.

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

Because no one has been able to have a conversation about Rangers with them since 2012.

I agree it’s different but what’s the point in the chance to rubbish their pish if no ones listening? Taking the above as sample of who’d be interested. You could do that down the boozer.

Ah of course, because you've sat down with every celtic fan and tried to have a discussion about football and youre totally not just basing that on the halfwits online. 

Weve had quite a bit of feedback before the first episode even went up. More than confident theres an audience out there for it. 

That we were approached to produce would also suggest theres an audience there. 

Absolutely could do it down the boozer and part of thaf is what gives me confidence that it can be a success. 

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

I was actually half jesting with my alternate title, but I admit that there were titles whizzing around my head that could have landed  a person in very hot water in todays Scottish political climate.

Aye, ws had to tread a fine line. Because its not just 'fan made' either and has proper backing we needed to be very careful. Gutted we couldnt use the original name though. I much preferred it. 

Aye, ws had to tread a fine line. Because its not just 'fan made' either and has proper backing we needed to be very careful. Gutted we couldnt use the original name though. I much preferred it. 

What was the original name? Just share it as it will never be used now. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Ah of course, because you've sat down with every celtic fan and tried to have a discussion about football and youre totally not just basing that on the halfwits online. 

Weve had quite a bit of feedback before the first episode even went up. More than confident theres an audience out there for it. 

That we were approached to produce would also suggest theres an audience there. 

Absolutely could do it down the boozer and part of thaf is what gives me confidence that it can be a success. 

Not basing it on anyone online I base on it the ones I meet on a day to day basis.

See to tell the truth if it was the other way about we’d be the exact same. The thought of some bbc Scotland new channel type in a pair of new balance trainers discussing Rangers is last thing I’d listen to personally. Each to their own.

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Not basing it on anyone online I base on it the ones I meet on a day to day basis.

See to tell the truth if it was the other way about we’d be the exact same. The thought of some bbc Scotland new channel type in a pair of new balance trainers discussing Rangers is last thing I’d listen to personally. Each to their own.

I wouldn't really say I fit that bill

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The Dude spends all day arguing with bears on here, enjoying the trolling, yet will be our guy rubbishing the shite the scum spout apparently.

Rather share RFC52s bath and toaster with him than download that :hiboys:

Plenty of room.for 2

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The Dude spends all day arguing with bears on here, enjoying the trolling, yet will be our guy rubbishing the shite the scum spout apparently.

Rather share RFC52s bath and toaster with him than download that :hiboys:

I didnt realise the two were mutually exclusive.