Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast

The Dude

@thedude

I've listened to it & it's not bad I'm afraid that it lacks the fire that it needs to make if compelling.

The premis is good but the execution is lacking. When listening to this, you fully expect, while not a full blown bawling match, a heated argument about the hot topics (one topic in particular was completely ignored, using a ClydeSSB argument that it's about the football) but it felt very bland as if you're trying to avoid the argument rather than reaching for it.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

You should be getting thrown off

By your own claims. You think you are more important than any of us real supporters 

Listening to you bragging yesterday morning made me vomit. You are so up yourself. 

Again, why? 

Who is paying me to post on RM? 

Have I claimed Im 'more important' than other fans? I dont think i have tbh. 

Bragging? By responding to someone's misplaced suggestion that noone is interested in my views. 

Im sure you'll reply with a couple sentences of nonsense unrelated to what Ive just asked but lets play the gane anyway

1 minute ago, Ace said:

@thedude

I've listened to it & it's not bad I'm afraid that it lacks the fire that it needs to make if compelling.

The premis is good but the execution is lacking. When listening to this, you fully expect, while not a full blown bawling match, a heated argument about the hot topics (one topic in particular was completely ignored, using a ClydeSSB argument that it's about the football) but it felt very bland as if you're trying to avoid the argument rather than reaching for it.

I agree with yoy tbh. For it being our first time meeting each other, we're still sort of finding our feet with each other and how far we can push but I expect that aspect will improve quickly. 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’ve no need to go trawling the internet for matters involving Hibs, Falkirk, and Partick Thistle ffs, I actually have a real job so I’ll leave that upto you. 

Ooog enlighten us. Who do you work for and what do you do? 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

FAE. For once stop being a crawling little toad. Dude equates to Brittany after yesterday 

And i hate that parasite like a passion 

Sorry Barry that was for the RM bitch 

Don’t even know what he said that’s got you raging but please stop taking it out on me.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

FAE. For once stop being a crawling little toad. Dude equates to Brittany after yesterday 

And i hate that parasite like a passion 

The dude is worse than Brittany, at least Brittany doesn’t think he’s one of us, same delusions of grandeur though I’ll give you that.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Don’t even know what he said that’s got you raging but please stop taking it out on me.

Well man up and be a bear ffs 

This guy is a parasite on this. You like a laugh when you troll. Maybe winding people up good naturedly 

This guy tries to cause division with his arrogance and inflated ego 

He has many fooled still

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

This guy is a parasite on this. You like a laugh when you troll. Maybe winding people up good naturedly 

He has many fooled still

I like him.

Some questionable choices like this though.

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

At what point has any of that happened in the single episode thats been recorded so far? 

Funny you say they wont concwde their own woes on or off the pitch - despite EXACTLY that happening in the show. 

Im sure thw rest of your assumptions will be equally as accurate. 

Enjoy your nights out with people who hate the club.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Can’t fathom collaborating with any of them on a commercial venture, given the way things have gone since 2012. 

Talk about selling your soul.

Im sure my boss wouldve been totally understanding when we refused because some celtic fans said stuff on twitter seven years ago. 

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Getstiffed has had it for ages taking the piss.

What mod and where? 😂

Any arguement you had has been lost now.

Dude comes across to me as a journalist who gets paid to report on Rangers and he earns his extra ‘staunch’ points by watching and reporting on youth games. Probably had a soft spot for Rangers as a boy but never a fan.

its no surprise he shouts about how he hasn’t written anything for the daily rebel for months, I could tell you (at a guess mind ) after his last rebel blog which  he put up on this board gained him a lot more support/favour/respect even, from Rangers Media posters. It’s also no surprise the rebel have ditched him because of it but I’m sure he’ll enlighten us why he’s been put on the back burner with his rebel buddies.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He has many fooled still

I love how much I seem to really get under your skin. Its really entertaining to watch a grown man get so worked up about someone on a football forum 

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I agree with yoy tbh. For it being our first time meeting each other, we're still sort of finding our feet with each other and how far we can push but I expect that aspect will improve quickly. 

Push him right out the fucken window.  

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Dude comes across to me as a journalist who gets paid to report on Rangers and he earns his extra ‘staunch’ points by watching and reporting on youth games. Probably had a soft spot for Rangers as a boy but never a fan.

its no surprise he shouts about how he hasn’t written anything for the daily rebel for months, I could tell you (at a guess mind ) after his last rebel blog which  he put up on this board gained him a lot more support/favour/respect even, from Rangers Media posters. It’s also no surprise the rebel have ditched him because of it but I’m sure he’ll enlighten us why he’s been put on the back burner with his rebel buddies.

Doubting somebody’s allegiance because they have different opinions is stupid

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Well with the amount of times he fannies about in here 😊👍They maybe have dumped him 

Yet yesterday. He was tellinv us about the thousands who love reading his stuff

I mean. Why come on here if he is such a legend🤣

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Im sure my boss wouldve been totally understanding when we refused because some celtic fans said stuff on twitter seven years ago. 

Aye, because their poison was merely contained to a few unsavoury tweets and had no far reaching consequences on how we were treated by the rest of Scottish football including its authorities.

“Know your place H*n scum” was the message.

Evidently, you’ve submitted and settled for yours.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Well with the amount of times he fannies about in here 😊👍They maybe have dumped him 

Yet yesterday. He was tellinv us about the thousands who love reading his stuff

I mean. Why come on here if he is such a legend🤣

Millions mate, millions. World famous in his maws house.