Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast

The Dude

8 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Dude comes across to me as a journalist who gets paid to report on Rangers and he earns his extra ‘staunch’ points by watching and reporting on youth games. Probably had a soft spot for Rangers as a boy but never a fan.

its no surprise he shouts about how he hasn’t written anything for the daily rebel for months, I could tell you (at a guess mind ) after his last rebel blog which  he put up on this board gained him a lot more support/favour/respect even, from Rangers Media posters. It’s also no surprise the rebel have ditched him because of it but I’m sure he’ll enlighten us why he’s been put on the back burner with his rebel buddies.

Aye, just had a soft spot for them as a wee boy which is why I went to gamea constantly and have travelled on my local bus for the last 25 years on and off. Same reason why my single most prized possession is a birthday card for my seventh birthday (1993) I got signed by the first team through Davie Hagen. 

Staunch points by covering youth games? I must have missed the accumulation of those. 

Nothing nefarious behind moving on from the record. I was only a freelancer there who provided a single column every week or two. I have since been offered a full-time contract elsewhere that simply doesn't leave me the scope to continue doing my blog for the record

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Give it a fucking rest eh.  You don't get to decide to gets thrown off.  If you don't like his content, put him on ignore and move on with your life.  

Sick of this pish.

So its ok if he continues to troll then 👍

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Well with the amount of times he fannies about in here 😊👍They maybe have dumped him 

Yet yesterday. He was tellinv us about the thousands who love reading his stuff

I mean. Why come on here if he is such a legend🤣

Millions mate. 2.2million to be a bit more  precise. 

Why would I post on a forum when I write for a football website? The same reason that andy halliday used to post here despire being a footballer. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

And your maws bed. 

You have an ignore feature too,  use it instead of continuing arguing with other members.

The constant arguing and personal attacks need to stop, it's a drain on the forum.

Just now, gogzy said:

You have an ignore feature too,  use it instead of continuing arguing with other members.

The constant arguing and personal attacks need to stop, it's a drain on the forum.

Tbf, Ill not put posters I know will continue to make personal attacks on ignore as thats a far more dangerous step than responding. Given some of the claims about me admin and mods have allowed to stay on the board unchecked, then allowing folk to accuse me of defending/apologising for peadophiles or being complicit in the covering up of sexual abuse without a response is madness. 

If half the shite aimed at me was dealt with, there'd be no need for me to push back. 

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

It's not up for debate.  I will not be allowing you and others to continue arguing all over the place.  

I'll tell you the same as I tell everyone.  If you are not happy with what I am telling you,  you can leave.  That goes for anyone who isn't happy with the way this place is moderated.

Thats fine, just dont be surprised if attacks are allowed to continue then folk will  push back. 

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

It's not up for debate.  I will not be allowing you and others to continue arguing all over the place.  

I'll tell you the same as I tell everyone.  If you are not happy with what I am telling you,  you can leave.  That goes for anyone who isn't happy with the way this place is moderated.

You tell them 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

You do know most of Penn States sporting sanctions were lifted? Theres almost no chance that any will be applied against celtic either. Or Hibs, Falkirk, Motherwell or Partick 

Start the discussion on your podcast ? Shitebag if you don’t 

20 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Doubting somebody’s allegiance because they have different opinions is stupid

I’m not doubting his allegiance, I said he was probably a Rangers supporter.

He is just not of the same ilk as me, I hate the fenian bastards and so do 80% of this forum .

the bears den is for Rangers fans talking about Rangers. 

Not for some journalist who wears blue tinted specs to promote his pish about building bridges with the scum. And telling us about how many million readers he has. That’s embarrassing stuff tbh.

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

He is just not of the same ilk as me, I hate the fenian bastards and so do 80% of this forum .

Not for some journalist who wears blue tinted specs to promote his pish about building bridges with the scum. And telling us about how many million readers he has. That’s embarrassing stuff tbh.

Mustve listened to a different podcast. 

5 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

You literally said  probably a soft spot as a boy but never a fan.

So do I, would never do a podcast with one of them either.

Agreed, Rangers are probably mentioned in this, there was a 300 page thread with Rangers fans not talking about Rangers and was thankfully patched.

Meh, if he was to post his stuff he can, free world and all that pish.