Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast

The Dude

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

All he has done on this thread is defend himself from a barrage of attacks from other posters.  If you think we are not going to allow posters to defend themselves, then you are sorely mistaken.

Put him on ignore, you don't like him or his content.  

What you see as trolling, I see as a differing opinion. Those are still allowed.

This goes for everyone, stop the personal attacks on other members. It's tiresome, disrespectful and it's becoming a huge pain in my arse.

Spot on. Trolling from theDude seems to = him giving opinions that certain folk don't like, those folk getting all puss-faced and angry about it and then interpreting him causing that feeling in them as trolling. 

@gogzy why was my post deleted ? It wasnt pish,/trolling / arguing ,

Was a genuine question , what can posters do if they arent happy with the site moderation ? I'm not unhappy with it fwiw , but is it just a case of tough if you dont like it then fuck off ? Observations on it cant be made ?

17 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

@gogzy why was my post deleted ? It wasnt pish,/trolling / arguing ,

Was a genuine question , what can posters do if they arent happy with the site moderation ? I'm not unhappy with it fwiw , but is it just a case of tough if you dont like it then fuck off ? Observations on it cant be made ?

It seemed like you were taking the piss.  The bottom line is that the staff will take any action they think they need to.  The mods have my full backing.  Badger is the other admin so if you have a major issue you could take it up with him, but he is a very busy dude.

The staff have the final say on matters, and anyone who can't deal with that ( because not every choice we make will please everyone) can leave.  I'd rather they didn't but I won't have the mods undermined by non staff.

Can you ask your guests from that particular bent if they agree with their club pursuing Rangers for fairly won silverware?  :wanker:

and if they say yes promptly rap the nut in the cunts and tell them to do one :angry:  (I could listen to that)

Perhaps you are further done the recovery path than me but I am nowhere near ready to sit down with they cunts and have a we cosy chat, they tried to kill us Dude and it will take way more than a podcast about transfers to fix that imo. Good luck with it but its a no from me :pipe:

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Yup, that’s all that happened. 

51260759-0129-4872-94C0-AC0F10A85EDC.gif

Its about the size of it. 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He’d take part in it, let’s be honest. Probably praise them non stop. 

But aye, ram your tim love in up yer arse. 

I cant imagine theres many of them that say they never got the hype with Larsson, think Tierney's overrated and mock their transfer shambled