Rally Roon The Rangers - Pavilion Theatre

Bad Robot

On 31/07/2019 at 04:00, Courtyard Bear said:

Pricks posting shite on Social Media should get there baws booted. 

If they stopped posting shite on Social Media every single Red Top in Britain would be out of business  -- so aye good suggestion. 

On 31/07/2019 at 05:18, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Obviously offended some of the theatre 'staff', see that's mentioned somewhere.  So whether it's on social media admittedly not the brightest idea it doesn't matter what we do in this rat infested parochial shithole some fifth columnist is going to put their oar in. We should be well aware of that by now. 

These bastards go out their way to be offended -- opposite of many real Irish.  Remember a Dubliner behind the bar in a pub n Copenhagen we rolled in with a squad of Bears and heard the accent.  Hey two pints ya fenian bastard -- guy pished himself laughing - jones in the patter and handed out loads of free drinks -- that lot n Scotland are a different breed.  

Was there tonite for the 10th and final show. Fair enjoyed it. Glad i paid my money and knew what to expect, it was right up my street, everyone had a great night.  

Will take the mrs next year and also going get my old man a few tickets he would enjoy it too. 

Big grado is a great entertainer 😎

13 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Was there tonite for the 10th and final show. Fair enjoyed it. Glad i paid my money and knew what to expect, it was right up my street, everyone had a great night.  

Will take the mrs next year and also going get my old man a few tickets he would enjoy it too. 

Me and @eskbankloyal were instructed by the board to sing about the pope in that 

33 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Big grado is a great entertainer 😎

download.jpg.d374a64c191f05404afb82c4ceb0c369.jpg