Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronzy

Graeme Souness

I agree. I think him and Stevie will talk about being great midfielders and about being the manager of Rangers. Probably about living in glasgow as well.

The lift that will give the players seeing a legend like that........ Also just saw today's training pics - don't think I've ever seen a fitter squad of players.

2 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Would like to know what they're having a laugh about 😏

GS: Hey Jimmy, I thought you got the arse from being the kit man?

JB: Do you think there's any cunt at Ibrox that has got the baws to  pull that stunt, gaffer?

GS: Naw Jimmy, I nearly pissed maself laughing when that joke was doing the rounds :rofl::rofl:

17 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

JB: Do you think there's any cunt at Ibrox that has got the baws to  pull that stunt, gaffer?

GS: Naw Jimmy, I nearly pissed maself laughing when that joke was doing the rounds :rofl::rofl:

Doubt this was said. 

12 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

GS: It was as almost as funny as that time Lennon took his top off in the san siro!

20 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Flashbacks of Jack The Flipper

Photo in today's paper of paul hartley at our training camp. 

Picking up tips in case he is allowed back into management or feeding info to his pals in the East? 

24 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Photo in today's paper of paul hartley at our training camp. 

Picking up tips in case he is allowed back into management or feeding info to his pals in the East? 

Get that fat fenian mess to fuck.

1 hour ago, BookWorm said:

I agree. I think him and Stevie will talk about being great midfielders and about being the manager of Rangers. Probably about living in glasgow as well.

And hopefully sharing with the benefit of hindsight his regret about leaving us too soon.

Glad we're back to liking him again. Was on the RM former player hate list/naughty step for a while. 🙄

2 hours ago, Iggy666 said:

Still looks hard as fuck. Arms like fucking tree trunks. 😳

Literally, I'm glad the second photo is included otherwise it would have looked like he was enjoying the training sessions a bit too much,

2 hours ago, bigblueyonder said:

Never recognised Jimmy Bell with a smile. 

I genuinely didnt either. :lol:

Think it's genuinely the first time I've seen it.