Anyone ever done corporate

They Gnu

Mate gets Corprate a couple of times a Season in the Thornton Suite and generally takes 2 mates and a customer. 

Its the way to watch football. Up the marble staircase into the bar for drinks then through to Suite for a top of the range meal. A snack and a beer at half time then  more beer at full time all on his company.

I would recommend it to anyone. 

54 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I had corporate tickets for the game in Vienna. Wasn’t anything special but quite a few ex players were beside us - Goram & Hateley being a couple 

Must've been a different corporate area than us. Some fighting in the stand during the game. Candeias and some other players in front of us quickly got moved elsewhere. Skirmishes all over the place afterwards. Exciting stuff. Good laughs about it later.

:lol::UK:

3 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Or executive boxes on an away European Tie? Seem to remember some bears did it V Leeds. When we didn’t get any tickets.

Girl who worked for me had a couple of seats in Leeds’ Hundred Club.

I got a last minute invite when her husband couldn’t make it.

Her dad had seats too, and he’d invited down 3 or 4 Bears, who had invited him up to the first leg.

Done Ibrox a few times and all good days.

Chairmans Club was terrific, felt amazing going in the front door, up the marble staircase and into the blue room for champagne reception. Trophy room, dinner, drinks and a great seat for the game.

Throw in a few legends and some current players into the mix and it makes for a truly superb day.

Easter Road when we beat them in the playoffs, seeing Petrie looking like he was going to greet was outstanding.

Few in the lower leagues and Ibrox a couple times.

Good for a big occasion but other than that I wouldn’t bother my arse.

11 hours ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

dozens of times at Ibrox and only Manchester away for the final.

Strangest is hospitality at Ibrox then being bussed to Hampden.

(best corporate hospitality I have enjoyed was at Man U.)

Had corporate at man u but thought it was pretty shit. Had something to eat at cricket ground then across to seats. Shouldn't grumble though - it was all free. 

4 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Had corporate at man u but thought it was pretty shit. Had something to eat at cricket ground then across to seats. Shouldn't grumble though - it was all free. 

Was that when we played them or just a random Man U match?

Man Utd at Old Trafford when we played them in the Champions League. Hospitality was at the cricket ground. Frank Stapleton and lee Martin were the hosts. Was surprised at the height of Stapleton as he wasn’t as big as I imagined he would be...

From memory there were quite a lot of bluenoses in the hospitality which Stapleton commented on. 

On 26/06/2019 at 08:02, They Gnu said:

Was that when we played them or just a random Man U match?

It was Man U v Tottenham and Man U won. The hospitality was great. Nice food, drink and entertainment (though none of the Man U stuff & people meant anything to me) and of course padded seats which was a bit ott.  My colleague did get a wee live snail in his salad but that did not bring down the day.

They took photos of parties and posted them to the web for us to download.

We arrived early before the carpark opened so left the car near the ground and went in to the superstore. When we came out they had the lift vehicle ready to take out car away but they let us have it thankfully.

I’ve done Club Europe a few times as my brother’s company has season tickets for there and I sometimes get the invite when the other director is on hols.  It’s hardly on a par with some corporate hospitality but the steak pies at half time are amazing.