Sign in to follow this  
GOAT

Ibrox upgrades?

I thought the plastic bits that had turned yellow over the years had been fixed?  I’ve just seen photos of it from today the broomloan side anyway and it’s still the same. 

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I thought the plastic bits that had turned yellow over the years had been fixed?  I’ve just seen photos of it from today the broomloan side anyway and it’s still the same. 

They are just going with the upgrade to a 80k seater stadium after they seen it mentioned on here.

The yellow bits are due to be done over the next year or so IIRC. They've only done a bit of it so far. 

Patience, grasshopper.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

The ones down the side of broomie have been changed,  they look shite though imo,  I was expecting them too be clear 

It's only half done. The inner layer hasn't been replaced yet.

ger4life_1872 likes this

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The seat in front of you been fixed yet? 

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

The seat in front of you been fixed yet? 

Aye the guy in front was so happy, you should have seen his smile.  He’s defo no going anywhere. 😂😂

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Still in the process, done the Copland ones a think though

It was a picture of inside taken from the Copland looking towards the broomloan.  Just thought it would have been all done by now.  

ForeverAndEver likes this

28 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

The ones down the side of broomie have been changed,  they look shite though imo,  I was expecting them too be clear 

I’m thinking if they were clear the sun would make folks squint. Not good for viewing 

ger4life_1872 and Gman36 like this

With a ST waiting list of 14,000 I wander if there are any plans to expand the stadium. Have no idea how much it would cost tbh but seeing as ticket money is our main revenue stream surely it should be under consideration. 

lerxst likes this

Wish they would have somewhere for sky to go instead of that green box , it's embarrassing for a club of our standing in 2019

46 minutes ago, lerxst said:

Wish they would have somewhere for sky to go instead of that green box , it's embarrassing for a club of our standing in 2019

Used to be a tv studio/room above the away fans corner, not sure whats is used for now?

19 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Used to be a tv studio/room above the away fans corner, not sure whats is used for now?

It’s hospitality is it no?

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

It was a picture of inside taken from the Copland looking towards the broomloan.  Just thought it would have been all done by now.  

Getting done next summer was taking 6-8 weeks to do one end because of the short turnaround with Europa league. 

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Who’s that Michael Seafarer cunt and how does he always get class pics of the upgrades. 

He's an ABS in the Merchant Navy and is a member of the Caithness Loyal. He's probably pals with one of the contractors doing the upgrades.

fanaticCR likes this