Height1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)

Playing positionCentre back / Defensive midfielder

Club information

Current team

Rangers

Number17

Aye but the Rangers site must be wrong ,roasters man

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Devastated now that no one asked him his height on the recent Q&A. Missed opportunity given the current height crisis engulfing the forum.

This thread is the height of  nonsense. Glad when the competitive action starts. 

4 hours ago, Mols94 said:

Players heights are constantly recorded incorrectly. Numerous sites have Gerrard and Aribo as both 1.83 cm and that's obviously not the case.

D-FL9KPWwAMEVG9.jpg:large

Player details seem to be fairly accurate just taking a player at random as an example

Full Name: Jordan Bernard Rossiter
Date of Birth: 24 March 1997
Place of Birth: Liverpool, England
Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)

Materials: 98% glass, 2% polyester

Senior Career
2014–2016 Liverpool 1 (0)
2016– Rangers

5 hours ago, Mols94 said:

Players heights are constantly recorded incorrectly. Numerous sites have Gerrard and Aribo as both 1.83 cm and that's obviously not the case.

Footballers are strange sometimes. When you see them in real life. 

I remember many years ago going into Rainbow Rocks in Stirling one Saturday night. Almost the full squad was there for Gary Stevens stag. the only ones not there was Butcher and the gaffer Souness. Richard Gough looked huge a lot taller than his actual height and looked taller than anybody else in the team by a fair bit. 

Same with that big fud Balde that played for the taigs saw him in Glasgow one day and he looked even taller than my mate who's 6ft 8 

McCrorie isn’t at the right level yet, for me.

He’s nowhere near good enough on the ball and he’s only properly useful for 3/4 games a season just now. Even then, with the midfield we have now - the best set of players in Scotland IMO - I don’t think he has a look in.

He's 6ft, i think he can be a great centre half, but most centre halves dont reach their peak till around age 28-30.

He's already decent in the air and playing in a team with plenty of height in other positions will compensate for this lack of inches at set plays.

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I am thanks mate.

I'm in Florida, was touch and go whether I'd get consultants consent to fly and insurance but got it sorted in the end. Mrs SEMA has barred me from most Universal Studios rides which is disappointing, but at least I'm here with the family 👍

Good to hear mate, enjoy your trip. 👍 

On 30/06/2019 at 17:41, Mols94 said:

It is the case mate. As per tradition,  new players take their photos whilst standing on top of a fenian....Thats why he looks taller.

looks like Doc is going to make the team then. Just wait until he has a shit game and everyone will be wanting Mccrorie back. I will wait to see myself if Docherty has improved but didn't really rate him the first time.

24 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

looks like Doc is going to make the team then. Just wait until he has a shit game and everyone will be wanting Mccrorie back. I will wait to see myself if Docherty has improved but didn't really rate him the first time.

They’re completely different types of players though.

Davis will play the position McCrorie likes to play and Jack will more than likely be his back-up.

Interesting I like McCrorie feel he’d be really useful to the squad but obviously not playing regularly will hamper his development hopefully he can go out and really push on as he’s got all the makings of a Rangers player looks like Docherty is staying which is fully deserved he had a great loan spell