Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

CR3

24 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nah not watched any of them but will check them out. 

That guy 'the happy hob' done the God run he called it where he completed the whole soulsborne series (back to back) taking 0 hits, that's Demon Souls, DS1,DS2, DS3 & Bloodborne all in the one sittin not taking a hit all bosses😂

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Mate. I've been a mess durin this lockdown

Am on NG8 of Dark Souls 3 hahaa, sometimes co-op bosses with randoms for a laugh

Bored out my tattie @BridgeIsBlue

Was going for the Purification ending on Sekiro in NG1, got to Isshin then ending up buying Bloodborne again and been playing that since. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Was going for the Purification ending on Sekiro in NG1, got to Isshin then ending up buying Bloodborne again and been playing that since. 

imagine doing all the bosses and the right dialogue to get the purification ending then at the end ye give Kuro dragon tears without everblossom, after your mate said it didn't matter hahaaa, aye I did that. So, I went and got it done again then done the Shura

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I canny experience the old bloodborne until I get a PS4, nae chance with the prices at the moment. Was thinking they'd free fall when the PS5 came out but the lockdowns been a spanner in the works. Isshins a good challenge, definitely sweatin a bit the first time doin him after downin a coupla coffees to get psyched up for it

9 minutes ago, CR3 said:

I canny experience the old bloodborne until I get a PS4, nae chance with the prices at the moment. Was thinking they'd free fall when the PS5 came out but the lockdowns been a spanner in the works. Isshins a good challenge, definitely sweatin a bit the first time doin him after downin a coupla coffees to get psyched up for it

Think I'd struggle to go back to DS after playing BB and Sekiro tbh. 

https://pricespy.co.uk/games-consoles/game-consoles/sony-playstation-4-ps4-pro-1tb--p3709489

That there's a good website to keep track of the price of things, the price will go down eventually. 

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

@CR3

Bought DS2 Scholar of the First Sin. 

First time playing it with the updated changes to the game. 

it’s something to play at the end of the day, shame about the movement / slowness 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived