Feeling like a little kid again

4 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Ambling through Formby this morning, wearing my Rangers polo shirt of course, couldn't believe my eyes to see SG walking towards me.  He was going into one of the main street's restaurant chains with his daughter.  Shaking my hand before they went inside, we did manage a brief chat - he is confident this year we'll see 55

Can't understand  why a 60 year old can feel like a 6 year old again though :snapoutofit:

Did you crack a hardon?

I would’ve.

16 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Ambling through Formby this morning, wearing my Rangers polo shirt of course, couldn't believe my eyes to see SG walking towards me.  He was going into one of the main street's restaurant chains with his daughter.  Shaking my hand before they went inside, we did manage a brief chat - he is confident this year we'll see 55

Can't understand  why a 60 year old can feel like a 6 year old again though :snapoutofit:

He actually said this to you ??? :dance:

18 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Great stuff.  I'm sure SG would have been just as chuffed to see a Bear in Formby wearing a Rangers polo shirt.    

I don't know about others, and it may be a misplaced observation, but since SG has arrived there seems to me to be a lot more Bears on the streets wearing Rangers kit.   

42 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Great stuff.  I'm sure SG would have been just as chuffed to see a Bear in Formby wearing a Rangers polo shirt.    

I don't know about others, and it may be a misplaced observation, but since SG has arrived there seems to me to be a lot more Bears on the streets wearing Rangers kit.   

Might be something to do with fans no longer boycotting the merchandise

44 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

I’ve noticed this as well. Seeing well more of  ours than theirs these days. He’s weirdly brought a sense of identity back it seems. Only weird because he had no connection to us whatsoever before :lol: 

4 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Defoe cut me up turning from Union street into Argyll street, I was on my bus, he was in a Range Rover full of geezers, lucky for them he plays for Rangers, I'm telling you... :mutley:

Hope he wasn't lost and ended up in the gallowgate, Has anyone seen him since

8 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Defoe cut me up turning from Union street into Argyll street, I was on my bus, he was in a Range Rover full of geezers, lucky for them he plays for Rangers, I'm telling you... :mutley:

you sure Grezda wasn't driving for him?

6 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Was speaking to Jamie Barjonas today at his granda's funeral. Asked him about the new guys & he said they're all really impressive, especially Jones & Stewart.  He said Aribo & Ojo are units, with the latter being lightning fast. He said the whole club is buzzing with expectancy, especially since Lennon was appointed. 

Sorry for your loss, what’s happening at Rangers then? 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Sorry for your loss, what’s happening at Rangers then? 

It was Jamie who lost his granda m8. He was raving about all our new signings but he also made the point that them signing Lennon has really upped tbe optimism in the camp.

16 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

It was Jamie who lost his granda m8. He was raving about all our new signings but he also made the point that them signing Lennon has really upped tbe optimism in the camp.

I know mate, I was (jokingly) quoting what you would’ve said to Jamie 😛