Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

Our second podcast is live! Ben Banks is joined by James and Jordan from Rangers News and David and Hamish from 67 Hail Hail to discuss Leigh Griffiths, Steven Gerrard and more!

Podbean: https://bhoysvthebluenoses.podbean.com/e/bhoys-v-bluenoses-podcast-2-celtic-banter-years-lee-bowyer-deadwood-more/

iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/bhoys-v-bluenoses-the-unofficial-Rangers-celtic-podcast/id1470382033

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/7v43Wm00H9GPlNxIHVnlob

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mate honestly gtf wae these threads man, ye know before ye post them how they’re going to go yet still post them. Get a fucking grip and get yer pishy tarrier talkshow tae fuck. And fuck the capital letters ye gave they cunts anol.

Plenty folk click the links and listen to the podcast too. The thread title makes it obvious what it's about. If you still can't figure it out then there's not much more I can do to help.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Asking Rangers fans to listen to a friendly discussion about Lee Griffiths, in the bears den, is a step too far tbh.

Thread should be binned, or at the very least, moved to general sports. 

What about a discussion about Steven Gerrard?

Just now, The Dude said:

What about a discussion about Steven Gerrard?

Start a Gerrard thread? 

The bears den is/should be about Rangers. Lee Griffiths, David and Hamish from 67 Hail Hail is nothing to do with Rangers.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Start a Gerrard thread? 

The bears den is/should be about Rangers. Lee Griffiths, David and Hamish from 67 Hail Hail is nothing to do with Rangers.

Steven Gerrard, Allan McGregor, the Mansfield Town game, James and Jordan from Rangers News are.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Steven Gerrard, Allan McGregor, the Mansfield Town game, James and Jordan from Rangers News are.

And Lee Griffiths, David and Hamish from 67 hail hail aren't, so it should be in the general football & sports section, because you're discussing football in general, and not Rangers exclusively.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

And Lee Griffiths, David and Hamish from 67 hail hail aren't, so it should be in the general football & sports section, because you're discussing football in general, and not Rangers exclusively.

Loads of stuff in the BD aren't exclusive to Rangers. (H&H pod and CJNOVO992 for example). The BJK thread too.

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

I can't say I'm  even the least bit interested in this sort of podcast but I wish you all the best @The Dude. Here probably isn't the best place to look for listeners though. You may have more success promoting this on the Scottish Football Reddit and or Pie and Bovril, if you haven't already.

Cheers,  Already up on reddit, don't use P&B but think one of the other boys on the pod might.

Just now, Inigo said:

Decent enough podcast. Most shocking thing is The Dude's accent.

I fucking hate it man. Living in Denny with a Fifer da and half a town of Glasgow overspill does horrible things to an accent. And I refuse to adopt a 'speaking voice' because it's just cuntery - and i'll forget at times and slip back into sounding schemey as fuck.

Just now, The Dude said:

Loads of stuff in the BD aren't exclusive to Rangers. (H&H pod and CJNOVO992 for example). The BJK thread too.

I don't listen to any podcasts, so i wouldn't know, but H&H discuss Rangers and CJNOVO is a Rangers fan discussing Rangers I'm sure. Also, theBJK thread was binned for various reasons, with the main one being it wasn't anything to do with Rangers iirc.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I don't listen to any podcasts, so i wouldn't know, but H&H discuss Rangers and CJNOVO is a Rangers fan discussing Rangers I'm sure. Also, theBJK thread was binned for various reasons, with the main one being it wasn't anything to do with Rangers iirc.

H&H's &CJ's various non-Rangers shows (SPFL show, PL etc) don't discuss Rangers. Other shows they do, do discuss Rangers. This discusses Rangers and has Rangers fans on discussing Rangers.

Archived