Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Try posting it on Kerrydale or whatever their site is called and see how long it lasts. After all, it's about them as well, right?

Whether the guys on the celtic side do, is up to them. Ive not got a log in there so wont. 

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BlueMe said:

People thinking their opinions matter more or they're more knowledgeable on a subject based on the colour of their username.

Funnily enough, his opinion actually matters more than your when it comes to the running of the site.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He might be.

Completely different to what I’ve said (seriously) on here is obsessed.

That’s your normal response to when posters want to talk about them. Anyway I meant obese not obsessed 😉

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Only on here and FF. No need for a log in to their sites since I generally couldnt give a shit less about them.

Assuming that the tarriers you do this with have posted on their sites similar to the way you have here and FF.

Whats the feedback on there? 

15 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

No matter how many times you like an admin/mods posts, you'll never be one. 

Sorry mate.

On a thread you don't think belongs here and you don't want promoted on here  you've done pretty well by greeting about it for 10 pages and giving it more publicity.

Thought the podcast was good @The Dude. Especially trying to pass the banter years torch to them. 🤣

4 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Assuming that the tarriers you do this with have posted on their sites similar to the way you have here and FF.

Why should we be bothered what they think? Oh that's right, that's what the thread's about 😂

10 minutes ago, gogzy said:

:lol:  aye its the dude that looks obsessed ITT.

😀 aye let’s hear about poor wee thumb and what tarriers think about us.  Next it’ll be whats the chances of  10iar and our sectarian issues and how they don’t have one. Aye, I’m obsessed enough to not want to hear what any of those cunts think.

6 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Largely the same as here. Lots of complaining from people but those that listened seemed to like it. 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I suppose that would make some sort of sense if 95% of my work wasnt exclusively about Rangers

5% too few. It was more a dig at foreverandever as he says people wanting to talk about them are obsessed.

1 minute ago, murzo said:

😀 aye let’s hear about poor wee thumb and what tarriers think about us.  Next it’ll be whats the chances of  10iar and our sectarian issues and how they don’t have one. Aye, I’m obsessed enough to not want to hear what any of those cunts think.

Then don't click on the link.   Nobody is making you to listen to it ffs.

Honestly can't understand why someone would take the time to post in a thread that they don't want to read or talk about,  just to tell others how much they don't want to read or talk about it.  all the time keeping the thread at the top of the forum, for others to read and talk about.

If all of the people in this thread that are bitching and moaning, had just stayed out of the thread.. it would have ended up about one page long, and probably on or near page two now.

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

On a thread you don't think belongs here and you don't want promoted on here  you've done pretty well by greeting about it for 10 pages and giving it more publicity.

Thought the podcast was good @The Dude. Especially trying to pass the banter years torch to them. 🤣

Aye ill be having a bit more fun with that i reckon. Cheers 

Archived