Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

1 minute ago, murzo said:

5% too few. It was more a dig at foreverandever as he says people wanting to talk about them are obsessed.

In threads that literally don’t have anything to do with them, or writing full articles on them, yes. A fair few is obviously fishing etc. This is neither of them though is it?

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Then don't click on the link.   Nobody is making you to listen to it ffs.

Honestly can't understand why someone would take the time to post in a thread that they don't want to read or talk about,  just to tell others how much they don't want to read or talk about it.  all the time keeping the thread at the top of the forum, for others to read and talk about.

If all of the people in this thread that are bitching and moaning, had just stayed out of the thread.. it would have ended up about one page long, and probably on or near page two now.

I get folk posting that it's shite once or twice but I think some have posted itt more than I have 

20 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

People thinking their opinions matter more or they're more knowledgeable on a subject based on the colour of their username.

I don’t think my opinion matters more than anybody else’s does though. eeejay questioned an aspect about the running of the site and I answered it even though I didn’t have to. That’s not the same thing at all.

I've not heard the podcasts and I'm not intending to listen to them.  The first thread was dispiriting enough as Bear snarled ever more angrily at Bear, presumably in the guise of it being supposedly an entertaining-of-sorts series of verbal combative jousts with no winners, no compelling arguments , with some standing on the sidelines wondering if this is to be the new way for RM threads to function.  

From a quick glance at the responses to this 2nd round it looks to me to be heading the same way.  

If that's what passes for constructive, useful, informative discussion between Bears then I'll keep to the sidelines again or maybe take a pause to let those who wish to  get on with the thread until perhaps this sort of summer stir-up controversy fades away and stuff like winning games of football make their reappearance.      

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t think my opinion matters more than anybody else’s does though. eeejay questioned an aspect about the running of the site and I answered it even though I didn’t have to. That’s not the same thing at all.

"Although the mods don’t need to justify themselves to you i’ll answer your query"

9 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Then don't click on the link.   Nobody is making you to listen to it ffs.

Honestly can't understand why someone would take the time to post in a thread that they don't want to read or talk about,  just to tell others how much they don't want to read or talk about it.  all the time keeping the thread at the top of the forum, for others to read and talk about.

If all of the people in this thread that are bitching and moaning, had just stayed out of the thread.. it would have ended up about one page long, and probably on or near page two now.

I've just seen your post having myself posted a comment that the thread did not seem to me to be worth following.   Your advice is correct and timely.   I'll bow out and leave things to take their natural course.    

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

In threads that literally don’t have anything to do with them, or writing full articles on them, yes. A fair few is obviously fishing etc. This is neither of them though is it?

Nah, you’re right. Imo a don’t know why anyone in the BD would be interested to hear what any of them have to say, thats all.

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

I've just seen your post having myself posted a comment that the thread did not seem to me to be worth following.   Your advice is correct and timely.   I'll bow out and leave things to take their natural course.    

Tbh, you've been more constructive than the bulk of posts itt.

7 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

"Although the mods don’t need to justify themselves to you i’ll answer your query"

And? 

How any forum is run up to the moderation team of that forum, nobody else.  Am I wrong to say that?

I  would say and think the exact same thing about any forum, including other ones that I use that I’m not a mod on. If me thinking that mods can run forums how they see fit makes me big headed or arrogant then please yourself.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

And? 

How any forum is run up to the moderation team of that forum, nobody else.  Am I wrong to say that?

I  would say and think the exact same thing about any forum, including other ones that I use that I’m not a mod on. If me thinking that mods can run forums how they see fit makes me big headed or arrogant then please yourself.

Came across as condescending as fuck tbh. 

The way the forum is ran has nothing to do with this point.

Just now, Klos' Glove said:

Except when you're chatting them up about griffiths?

'Chatting them up' - Me saying he's not as good as the other striker they have and there's absolutely nothing to fear for Rangers with his return to playing.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Strangely enough

You are doing a fair bit of crawling now. Never seen that before 🤔

Crawling? By saying hes been more constructive than other posts? Cool. I thought this was all about feeding my ego

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Let's be honest here can you imagine this back patting pish getting aired on any supporters bus from Inverness down to the Borders? 

Dont imagine that's his target events tbh.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Let's be honest here can you imagine this back patting pish getting aired on any supporters bus from Inverness down to the Borders? 

I cant imagine ANY podcast getting listened to on a supporters bus. 

18 minutes ago, backup said:

After 8 horrific years 

How any bear even wants to be consillitory regards the bheasts. It just astounds me 

Archived