Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yet not discussing it on here. Embarrassment or realisation the RM drama was actually more interesting than the content.

Probablh think its not worth the while since thw thread is full of folk who seemingly have no interest spending hours on end bitching and whining about any little thing. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Probablh think its not worth the while since thw thread is full of folk who seemingly have no interest spending hours on end bitching and whining about any little thing. 

So the thread is full of folk with no interest spending hours bitching and whining?  So what's the problem?

Everyone just needs to get used to the fact that these threads will be happening on a weekly basis now.

Admin have told everyone how to deal with it. Just ignore it if you don't like it and it will be fine tbh. Who cares if it goes against everything we stand for as a club and it's a total embarrassment to the forum. 

Be prepared for more celtic based discussions regarding their players, Lennon and their triumphant victory in 67. 

Good times.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So the thread is full of folk with no interest spending hours bitching and whining?  So what's the problem?

Any attempt at an actual discussion of tje content is drowned out by folk greeting its in tje bears den etc 

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Everyone just needs to get used to the fact that these threads will be happening on a weekly basis now.

Admin have told everyone how to deal with it. Just ignore it if you don't like it and it will be fine tbh. Who cares if it goes against everything we stand for as a club and it's a total embarrassment to the forum. 

Be prepared for more celtic based discussions regarding their players, Lennon and their triumphant victory in 67. 

Good times.

Good to see youre not taking yourself far too seriously. 

9 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Good times.

Does it?

Good to see you back @CoopsLaud

Just now, The Dude said:

Clearly. Do tell me which aspects of 'everything the club stands for' this goes against? 

Our club's beliefs are the exact opposite to your mates David and Hamish's club. 

Surely you know this already?

Just now, BlueMe said:

Our club's beliefs are the exact opposite to your mates David and Hamish's club. 

Surely you know this already?

Aw ok. So how does that go against what the club stands for? Surely that applies to Kevin Thomson being employed by BT and sharing a platform with Sutton? 

And thank God theres nothing the club does jointly with celtic like owning certain trademarks. 

Aw ok. So how does that go against what the club stands for? Surely that applies to Kevin Thomson being employed by BT and sharing a platform with Sutton? 

And thank God theres nothing the club does jointly with celtic like owning certain trademarks. 

You're clutching at straws here tbh. 

I'm sure you know what i'm getting at here. This subject has been done to death and become boring, so I'll leave you to it.

Until next weeks instalment.

What does the club believe in? 

Aliens

Just now, BlueMe said:

You're clutching at straws here tbh. 

I'm sure you know what i'm getting at here. This subject has been done to death and become boring, so I'll leave you to it.

Until next weeks instalment.

Aliens

How exactly am I clutching at straws? You said me sharing a platform with celtic fans goes against 'everything the club stands for' yet when pointed to a club employee doig precisely that I'm the one clutching at straws.

Aliens you say? And I'm clutching at straws?

You should've added FACT as well -  just incase we weren't totally sure you'd made a cunt of it.

Archived