Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

Just now, The Dude said:

How exactly am I clutching at straws? You said me sharing a platform with celtic fans goes against 'everything the club stands for' yet when pointed to a club employee doig precisely that I'm the one clutching at straws.

Aliens you say? And I'm clutching at straws?

You should've added FACT as well -  just incase we weren't totally sure you'd made a cunt of it.

"Sharing a platform" and i made a cunt of it. 

Ok mate.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What's the difference? KT is a club employee sharing a platform with a 'Rangers hater' in Sutton. I'm just a fan doing a podcast as part of my job.

KT is also an ex pro with a football academy and badges with a professional outlook on the game. And he doesn't as far as I know post links to his work, incorporating Suttons views, on Rangers sites for advancing his own cause 😂😂😂

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

KT is also an ex pro with a football academy and badges with a professional outlook on the game. And he doesn't as far as I know post links to his work, incorporating Suttons views, on Rangers sites for advancing his own cause 😂😂😂

No, instead he goes to Rangers events and gives interviews to Rangers podcasts etc to 'further his own cause' as he sticks up for is 'big mate.'

I'll expect what 'Sutty' has said publicly has done more damage to Rangers than anything said by either of the guys on the podcast.

It's cool though, I'll ignore your hypocrisy.

Just now, The Dude said:

No, instead he goes to Rangers events and gives interviews to Rangers podcasts etc to 'further his own cause' as he sticks up for is 'big mate.'

I'll expect what 'Sutty' has said publicly has done more damage to Rangers than anything said by either of the guys on the podcast.

It's cool though, I'll ignore your hypocrisy.

You likening yourself to KT is mental tbh 😂😂😂

You likening yourself to KT is mental tbh 😂😂😂

Comparing two people employed by a media company to produce content surrounding Rangers and celtic and whether it's acceptable to produce that stuff with celtic fans is mental? If I was someone that was upset by a podcast involving Rangers and celtic fans, I'd be properly apoplectic at a Rangers employee appearing on TV with Sutton and Stubbs.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Is understanding English a problem?

Raging because some people aren't getting on board with the half and half scarves and Lee Griffiths recovery topic, clearly. 

Fuck knows why you're attempting to get personal here tbh, but good luck with that.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Raging because some people aren't getting on board with the half and half scarves and Lee Griffiths recovery topic, clearly. 

Fuck knows why you're attempting to get personal here tbh, but good luck with that.

Who is getting personal? You seemed to struggle with a well-used English phrase.

Just now, The Dude said:

Comparing two people employed by a media company to produce content surrounding Rangers and celtic and whether it's acceptable to produce that stuff with celtic fans is mental? If I was someone that was upset by a podcast involving Rangers and celtic fans, I'd be properly apoplectic at a Rangers employee appearing on TV with Sutton and Stubbs.

😂😂😂 you're not KT and your pals paddy and mick ain't ex professionals like the scum ones mentioned.

Youd probably be so apoplectic youd say "obsessed" or"bears den" if the content was posted in here...

😂😂😂 you're not KT and your pals paddy and mick ain't ex professionals like the scum ones mentioned. 

Youd probably be so apoplectic youd say "obsessed" or"bears den" if the content was posted in here...

Who said we were? So it's cool to go against 'everything the club stands for' if you're an ex player employed by the club but not if you're a fan not employed by the club? Seems a bit arse backwards.

16 pages of drivel and nothing to do with what is actually on the podcast. That is what the OP brings and yet admin don't think the site is going to pot. The worst summer for trolling in the 12 years I have been on here. Bring on the Gibralter game to get away from this shite.

Just now, The Dude said:

Who said we were? So it's cool to go against 'everything the club stands for' if you're an ex player employed by the club but not if you're a fan not employed by the club? Seems a bit arse backwards.

You're drawning parity ya maniac.

Not sure why that quote is directed at me. You seem confused these days, what with the thread now iyo being full of folk not bitching and whining and all despite you implying that's exactly what the thread is full of. 

Perhaps you should move on to discussing the content, seeing as no one else seems remotely interested.

Just now, The Dude said:

Who is getting personal? You seemed to struggle with a well-used English phrase.

I think the problem you seem to have here is, you've spent so much time having friendly football chats with your 'mates', you've forgotten that some people actually still hate those cunts and everything they stand for. 

Everyone's different with varying opinions, i get that, buy as a Rangers fan, with everything their directors, managers, players and fans have said and done to us over the years, especially recently, i struggle to see how any Rangers fan can sit and discuss topics like Lee Griffiths without hatred involved.

To then actually come on to a Rangers forum promoting it, so others can listen, just seems like madness to me.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

16 pages of drivel and nothing to do with what is actually on the podcast. That is what the OP brings and yet admin don't think the site is going to pot. The worst summer for trolling in the 12 years I have been on here. Bring on the Gibralter game to get away from this shite.

More than happy to discuss any of the content.

Just now, bluenoz said:

The OP being on most pages and not giving a fuck about discussing the content suggests it's really only the hits he wants not the actual discussion about podcast content.

All from an ailing / dwindling forum or whatever he said critical of RM recently.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I think the problem you seem to have here is, you've spent so much time having friendly football chats with your 'mates', you've forgotten that some people actually still hate those cunts and everything they stand for. 

Everyone's different with varying opinions, i get that, buy as a Rangers fan, with everything their directors, managers, players and fans have said and done to us over the years, especially recently, i struggle to see how any Rangers fan can sit and discuss topics like Lee Griffiths without hatred involved.

To then actually come on to a Rangers forum promoting it, so others can listen, just seems like madness to me.

👏👏👏

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I've spent less than two hours 'having friendly football chats' with them.

You're going on about hatred without having the first clue what is said on it. You've no idea whether I sat there agreeing with them it was poor wee leigh or if I think the guys massively over-rated and couldn't care less that he's back.

I don't know why you're obsessing over this griffiths point. We discuss Gerrard as much - if not more - in the podcast. It's not just a podcast about Rangers so there's going to be bits about them in it. The name makes that perfectly obvious to anyone. Why you would think I wouldn't promote a podcast featuring quite a bit of discussion about Rangers on a Rangers forum is madness to me.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The OP being on most pages and not giving a fuck about discussing the content suggests it's really only the hits he wants not the actual discussion about podcast content.

All from an ailing / dwindling forum or whatever he said critical of RM recently. 

I'm more than happy to discuss any of the content of the podcast with anyone.

3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Maybe we should have a RangersMedia podcast instead as a compromise. This can be the first topic.

I'm sure this can be something the site could facilitate if we had folk willing to participate 

Archived