Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

32 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I’m astonished any Rangers fan wants to sit round a table with any of that lot 

know your place H** scum

whole stadium cheering when the effigies of Rangers fan and an Orangeman were thrown over a stand in a mock hanging.

they wanted us dead and still do. 

We as Mods and admin discuss things but if I’m honest I’d move this to general sport or remove all speak of that fucking lot from the content.  That’s my personal opinion .

Get it binned mate

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Surely one generic thread for the podcast is enough... don't need a new thread for every episode.

@The Dude knows exactly what he's doing when he creates multiple threads like this.

Obviously he will come and act like he's oblivious to what I'm talking about here but he puts these threads up for exactly the reaction he is getting 

20 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I listened to the 1st one and will give this one a go.

If it's not for you then simply don't listen/comment. Coming on here greetin cause you don't like the content is silly.

Believe it or not  a podcast talking about Rangers and our biggest rivals is relevant.

In other words, if you don't agree with me and dood then be quiet? Interesting approach to a forum.

And this all because a general football podcast with some Rangers content should be in Bears Den according to some and not to others.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

@The Dude knows exactly what he's doing when he creates multiple threads like this.

Obviously he will come and act like he's oblivious to what I'm talking about here but he puts these threads up for exactly the reaction he is getting 

Any publicity is good publicity springs to mind.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I cant post it in last week's thread as its locked 

1 hour ago, kplfishtank said:

I’m astonished any Rangers fan wants to sit round a table with any of that lot 

know your place H** scum

whole stadium cheering when the effigies of Rangers fan and an Orangeman were thrown over a stand in a mock hanging.

they wanted us dead and still do. 

We as Mods and admin discuss things but if I’m honest I’d move this to general sport or remove all speak of that fucking lot from the content.  That’s my personal opinion .

You speak for me mate.

Why anyone would want to discuss football with those rancid animals is beyond me.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

You speak for me mate.

Why anyone would want to discuss football with those rancid animals is beyond me.

And now we will have GF and Dude at it for the next few hours :lol: cause you know he won't let that lie

Just now, eejay the dj said:

And now we will have GF and Dude at it for the next few hours :lol: cause you know he won't let that lie

Nah no point arguing.

Some are for it and some are against it. No one is changing there minds so it would be a waste of time on both sides

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We could post nearly every fenian blog in here as they all tend to discuss us.

It wouldn't be the first time. Several posters on here used to be big champions of John James (sitonfence) and posted his stuff regularly. 

11 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

His thread last week was locked because of people hijacking his thread to insult him so it shouldn't be allowed to happen again IMO. The title couldn't be more clear as to what the thread is about, if people aren't interested in it then they should scroll past it instead of coming in and regurgitating the same pathetic shite they say on each and every one of his threads.

It's Rangers related so it belongs in the Bears' Den and only a retard would say otherwise. If it should be moved to General Sports purely because it's also taig related then I'm sure we can expect to see the same people complaining about the match thread being in the Bears' Den the next time we play them then? Of course not.

You've got a cheek calling anyone a retard if you think this is in any way comparable to a match day thread tbh.

If we had fenian members in the match day threads discussing the match (which is probably the next step the forum will take) i could see your point.

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

You've got a cheek calling anyone a retard if you think this is in any way comparable to a match day thread tbh.

If we had fenian members in the match day threads discussing the match (which is probably the next step the forum will take) i could see your point.

Do we not anyway 🤔

11 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

thread last week was locked because of people hijacking

As  was another ....in fact it was the top thread of the time, live by the hijack die by the hijack...☠

40 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Are there fenian members in this thread? :lol:

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You mean the BJK thread that had literally nothing to do with Rangers?

Weirdly folk in that thread insisted it had something to do with Rangers because of the potential repercussions should celtic be punished. 

Archived