Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

@DUDE - you are a football fan more than you are a Rangers fan. You like to see it from both angles then create a debate talking about it. Opinions are one thing but you stir it for no reason. I haven't seen one person talk about what is actually on the podcast. I don't give a fuck if Lennon signed his contract in the shower. This is the Bears Den where it is all about Rangers and ONLY Rangers.  General football is where it belongs. Sorry if that doesn't give you the attention you seek.

No, you've confused what I do professionally with me personally. I've seen a couple discuss what is on the podcast. Not my fault if people don't listen yet want to complain.

Do you care if Newcastle poach the Rangers manager or how Gerrard is going to cope with a squad pushing 40 players?

So tell me, does a podcast discussing Rangers fill the criteria for Rangers only?

EDIT: And mentioned the wrong person.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I literally called it on Saturday night when I was MWI that the resident tarrier would be discussing Griffiths the mental health hero at some point 😂

Brutal 

Well done, you figured out that a podcast talking about Rangers and celtic would discuss a fairly prominent story involving one of them. You're a right Mystic Meg. Think my only contribution is that I don't think he's as good as the French guy

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He doesn’t give a fuck mate it’s all about the hits, he knows if he post this here it will stay at the top of the page generating more hits until admin get wise and lock or move it.

It won't if people don't post in the thread.

People pissing and moaning because it's the dude ( and that IS the reason why they are moaning for the most part) is pretty much the only reason it's still at the top of the forum.  If no one posts, it falls down the pages.

So essentially, YOU bumped his post back to the top of the forum.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

People pissing and moaning because it's the dude ( and that IS the reason why they are moaning for the most part) is pretty much the only reason it's still at the top of the forum.  If no one posts, it falls down the pages.

Pissing and moaning because there's a thread involving celtic fans discussing Lee Griffiths in the bears den. 

No issues with the dude, or his pod cast. 

Precedent set here tbh.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Pissing and moaning because there's a thread involving celtic fans discussing Lee Griffiths in the bears den. 

No issues with the dude, or his pod cast. 

Precedent set here tbh.

Not really for you to decide, is it.

13 minutes ago, gogzy said:

That's it, give me back your profile picture now and I'll do this admin shit properly.

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Not really for you to decide, is it.

No, sadly. 

Plenty of people have put valid reasons forward though and if you prefer not to take those reasons on board and just dictate, that's your call to make tbh. 

We should invite David and Hamish from 67 Hail Hail to join Rangers media. Would be interesting to hear their views on the upcoming season.

Just now, BlueMe said:

No, sadly. 

Plenty of people have put valid reasons forward though and if you prefer not to take those reasons on board and just dictate, that's your call to make tbh. 

We should invite David and Hamish from 67 Hail Hail to join Rangers media. Would be interesting to hear their views on the upcoming season.

You can. Listen to the  podcast.

Archived