Bhoys v Bluenoses podcast Episode 2

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He does what he wants, He does what he wants, his username’s The Dude, He does what he wants

It runs round his rim, it runs round his rim, then ForeverAndEver sticks his tongue in 😆

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

One comment but its pretty much the same comment you've been making for fuck knows how long.

Folk are more than welcome to counter it, if I was too fussed about that I wouldn't have posted it on here in the first place. I knew before I posted it some would have their usual wee temper tantrums and - shock horror - they've duly obliged.

The same comment being that scum opinions on scum fans speaking about scum topics shouldn't be on here? Or the one about you trolling on here? You're making no sense now.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The same comment being that scum opinions on scum fans speaking about scum topics shouldn't be on here? Or the one about you trolling on here? You're making no sense now.

There we go, how hard was that to figure out? Do you think Rangers fans discussing the Rangers manager should be on here?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

There we go, how hard was that to figure out? Do you think Rangers fans discussing the Rangers manager should be on here?

Rangers fans discussing the Rangers manager with taig fans shouldn’t be near the Bears Den imo 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Oh so me highlighting that you troll on here is the issue when you take great satisfaction from admitting you do just that 😂😂😂 ffs precious.

Rangers fans discussing Rangers manager absolutely should be. Unless intertwined with views of scum fans on our matters or Rangers /scum fans on their matters. That's not hard to figure out either.

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

One post, one comment, bored you to tears?  What a lot of shite 😂. You're simply not wanting folk to counter this shite being in the BD cos itll impact on hits if it gets closed or moved. 

@The Dude that’s basically what it’s all about with you imo. This is work for you. Hits and clicks to show your relevant. Work,work,work.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Oh so me highlighting that you troll on here is the issue when you take great satisfaction from admitting you do just that 😂😂😂 ffs precious.

Rangers fans discussing Rangers manager absolutely should be. Unless intertwined with views of scum fans on our matters or Rangers /scum fans on their matters. That's not hard to figure out either.

So which bit of posting the podcast is trolling?

So  where should it go if it is "intertwined" with them? Why aren't you so vigilant of this on literally any other thread?

Just now, murzo said:

@The Dude that’s basically what it’s all about with you imo. This is work for you. Hits and clicks to show your relevant.

I've never made any secret of it.

We greet there's nobody pro-Rangers in the media.

When there is someone in the media pro-Rangers we greet that we don't like the platform they write for.

When they don't write there anymore we greet about them self-promoting or we greet that it's involves them. Unless it's about peados. Then it's cool to talk about them in the BD.

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Rangers fans discussing the Rangers manager with taig fans shouldn’t be near the Bears Den imo 

So we'll never see Kevin Thomson and Sutton clips from BT Sport on here again?

33 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You would though. Wouldn't you 😉

This place is going to the dogs and clearly the mods entertain this beggar appeasing  piece of shite

Suppose it gets the site more traffic having him arguing the toss every other thread every other day 😄

Yeah I’m lying through my teeth. I’ve got a Cyril Sneer like vault of money beneath my house that I swim in every night from all the paid content that we allow to be posted :lol:🙄 

I would never actively encourage or want any member to leave, but i’m so sick of people going on and on about how this place is going to the dogs. If you, or any other poster, are so unhappy with it then why don’t you just leave rather than constantly moan about how crap it is here? There are plenty of other forums or outlets that you can post and talk about us on.

And although the mods don’t need to justify themselves to you i’ll answer your query by saying that the amount of traffic that any poster or thread generates is never even discussed when it comes to deciding what gets pulled and who gets banned. If it did there wouldn’t be hundreds of page long threads pulled and posters with tens of thousands of posts being banned would there?

You might not like The Dude or what he posts about but what you are saying and implying about mods/admin is a total nonsense and that’s the last i’ll say about it because it barely even warrants time being wasted on it.

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So which bit of posting the podcast is trolling?

So  where should it go if it is "intertwined" with them? Why aren't you so vigilant of this on literally any other thread?

I've not once said the podcasting is trolling. Are you so defensive about the hits that's what you read despite it not being there? Precious.

Should go out of Bears Den. Dont care where tbh. You've read all my posts on literally any other thread? I'm touched.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Yeah I’m lying through my teeth. I’ve got a Cyril Sneer like vault of money beneath my house that I swim in every night from all the paid content that we allow to be posted :lol:🙄 

I would never actively encourage or want any member to leave, but i’m so sick of people going on and on about how this place is going to the dogs. If you, or any other poster, are so unhappy with it then why don’t you just leave rather than constantly moan about how crap it is here? There are plenty of other forums or outlets that you can post and talk about us on.

And although the mods don’t need to justify themselves to you i’ll answer your query by saying that the amount of traffic that any poster or thread generates is never even discussed when it comes to deciding what gets pulled and who gets banned. If it did there wouldn’t be hundreds of page long threads pulled and posters with tens of thousands of posts being banned would there?

You might not like The Dude or what he posts about but what you are saying and implying about mods/admin is a total nonsense.

Fair enough

I accept your explanation seen as you took the time to explain that

Just now, The Dude said:

I've never made any secret of it.

We greet there's nobody pro-Rangers in the media.

When there is someone in the media pro-Rangers we greet that we don't like the platform they write for.

When they don't write there anymore we greet about them self-promoting or we greet that it's involves them. Unless it's about peados. Then it's cool to talk about them in the BD.

Then you wants us to listen to them talk about them cause it’s earns you your wage.  Edit the podcast and cut the shite about them out and post it and people couldn’t have any issues.

Just now, murzo said:

Then you wants us to listen to them talk about them cause it’s earns you your wage.  Edit the podcast and cut the shite about them out and post it and people couldn’t have any issues.

So you want me to re-edit a podcast Im employed to make, rehost it elsewhere and then post links to it meaning I'll affect the numbers of the podcast I'm paid to produce? 

That must be one of the stupidest suggestions Ive ever heard. And I make a joint Rangers/celtic podcast ffs. 

14 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

You might not like The Dude or what he posts about but what you are saying and implying about mods/admin is a total nonsense and that’s the last i’ll say about it because it barely even warrants time being wasted on it.

Get over yourself ffs. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So you want me to re-edit a podcast Im employed to make, rehost it elsewhere and then post links to it meaning I'll affect the numbers of the podcast I'm paid to produce? 

That must be one of the stupidest suggestions Ive ever heard. And I make a joint Rangers/celtic podcast ffs. 

Try posting it on Kerrydale or whatever their site is called and see how long it lasts. After all, it's about them as well, right?

17 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Think the dude might be a pape tbh

Archived