***The Official St Josephs v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Inigo said:

Pretty much expected this kind of game. Was unlikely to ba anything but a plodding affair.

We'll win 1 or 2 nil, I reckon.

I was expecting much more against this shite tbh. Should have been more pessimistic from the start 

Certainly feels and looks like a preseason friendly, disjointed and scrappy. Hopefully Stevie gives them a bit of the old hair dryer treatment get them fired up for it (although you would think that would be a given) 

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Think it was a yellow, but one of those yellows that the next challenge should result in a red if that makes sense!

That's just the rules.

Another embarrassing showing from our players, lets hope Gerrard kicks some nuts to stop the players shooting themselves in the foot.

1 of the St Joseph players just finished a shift at work before he played FFS, say it every season but some of our players need to take a good look at themselves. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Get el Buffalo on and get this fucking tie put to bed

🐃 🐃 

Defoe on a booking, and ref seems to be a bit weak.  Might be a good idea to get him off before he gets a silly booking.

I'd have Doc on for Jack, need to get somebody driving into the box from midfield with the ball and taking shots from around the 18yd line.

Playing the channels isn't working with them flooding their own box every time. 

Archived