***The Official St Josephs v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, thebluedoo said:

Missing the industrious Candias too I think, may not be the best individually but certainly brings it as a team player, also good partnership with Tav. Just saying :pipe:  

We're crying out for a bit of quality, of which Candeias has very little. Thank fuck he's nowhere near the game.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

So now you’re ignoring the comparison to Tav and his performance? 

He hasn’t refused to cross the ball every time ffs!!

Also you say that him coming back slows the team down, have you ever thought for a second he looks up and sees that there is nobody to cross too?

Na it’s just that he’s push cause wee Lloyd said. Way and chuck shite at the moon.

Tav has been shite this game but he has nothing to prove, he’s captain, one of our best players. Barisic has a lot of fans to win back this season and he’s not gonna do it playing like this.  

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I never thought it would be tricky , I expected us to gub them right from the start. This is a fuckin pub team we are playing here , looks like more of the same shite we witnessed to many times last year. Expect changes and at least 3 goals second half........

Incredibly naive.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Writing off various players, single word posts of shite and pish, seizures, strokes, heart attacks, the match threads on here are what encourages me to buy a season ticket and attend as many away games as possible. 

Did you aee the oxford thread, cunts had us winning the next ten leagues on the basis of a friendly, so people moaning about us being shite, and we have been shite, in a competitive game against a team from Gibraltar, is more than justified

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Writing off various players, single word posts of shite and pish, seizures, strokes, heart attacks, the match threads on here are what encourages me to buy a season ticket and attend as many away games as possible. 

Upholding tradition is highly important m8. 😄

2 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Tav has been shite this game but he has nothing to prove, he’s captain, one of our best players. Barisic has a lot of fans to win back this season and he’s not gonna do it playing like this.  

He had nothing to prove, fuck off, double standards at there best.

3 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Can he no hit a low ball into the box? It’s better than passing it around the box then back to the CBs

if there's ten men behind the ball you need to show a bit of patience

Trying to be positive and hoping we get a goal soon and then press on, if no change in the score in the next ten minutes subs are needed, would go for Alfredo for Defoe and Stewart or Docherty for Jack or Davis.

Archived