Rangers v TNS

RFC55

5 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

seems they got 45 minutes each

First Half XI: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Edmundson, Barisic, Docherty, Davis, Aribo, Ojo, Defoe, Jones.

Second Half XI: McGregor (Firth 75’), Polster, Flanagan, Katic, Halliday, Kamara, McCrorie, Candeias, Hastie, Stewart, Murphy.

That first half team will start in Gibraltar. 

23 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’d be surprised if Edmundson started. Hasn’t been great by all accounts. 

SG must really have a problem with Katic, can’t see what it is. 

10 hours ago, nik2402 said:

Katic has been away playing the last few weeks. He doesn’t need as much game time as Edmundson and Goldson.  It was a bounce game behind closed doors. Stop flapping.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

You laugh mate, but he got the Katic situation totally wrong last year. Some managers just have a blind spot. 

Maybe. However my point was that you are making wild assumptions based on a bounce game that was played at walking pace. 

Gerrard has also made it clear to the media he wants another first choice centre half so possibly neither Katic or Edmundson will be first choice

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Maybe. However my point was that you are making wild assumptions based on a bounce game that was played at walking pace. 

Gerrard has also made it clear to the media he wants another first choice centre half so possibly neither Katic or Edmundson will be first choice

Maybe the other 1st choice CB is to partner Katic, and Goldson has to scrap for his place.

Just now, philiprfc said:

Or he's not starting and playing the majority of these games because he played every game for Croatia u21s just there.

Katic to me doesn't seem the type to want to sit out. You've also replied with something completely irrelevant to the point I made.

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Katic to me doesn't seem the type to want to sit out. You've also replied with something completely irrelevant to the point I made.

Not sure how it's irrelevant? I'm just saying that's why I think Katic isn't starting games atm, I don't think there's anything to read into re. partnerships.

4 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Not sure how it's irrelevant? I'm just saying that's why I think Katic isn't starting games atm, I don't think there's anything to read into re. partnerships.

He played the second half of the 90 minutes, after Goldson and Edmunson played the first 45 together.