Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

Missing Rangers Fan

6 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

It looks like it is. It's my daughter's pals twin brother. There's too many young men taking their own lives nowadays it's time people stepped up and made mental health services more accessible.

That’s absolutely tragic. I don’t know the age of this young man but he should have had support regardless of what age he is.  

Bluekev and Courtyard Bear like this

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

That’s absolutely tragic. I don’t know the age of this young man but he should have had support regardless of what age he is.  

He was only 28 and a few weeks away from becoming an uncle.

2nd Flute likes this

10 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

He was only 28 and a few weeks away from becoming an uncle.

Such an awful situation. My heart goes out to you, your daughter and this young mans family. I hope he is at peace now ☹️

TopCat and Bluekev like this

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

It looks like it is. It's my daughter's pals twin brother. There's too many young men taking their own lives nowadays it's time people stepped up and made mental health services more accessible.

Yeah putting 2 and 2 together its looking likely it was him, knew him when I was younger think he had some mental difficulties but always had time for anyone and was as nice a guy you could meet, another good guy taking far too soon.

RIP Johnny I hope your at peace now.

RJMcGregor, TheCutch and Bluekev like this

14 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Yeah putting 2 and 2 together its looking likely it was him, knew him when I was younger think he had some mental difficulties but always had time for anyone and was as nice a guy you could meet, another good guy taking far too soon.

It's proper tragic mate. I'm just thinking of the poor lads family now.

This is so very sad. There really needs to be more done to support the young men and women. There should be more resources allocated to talking therapies. My thoughts are with you and the boys family 

On 23/07/2019 at 14:28, Bluekev said:

I’ve seen a few people mentioning this link now but in my opinion the explosion of cheap, shite charlie has a lot to do with the suicide rates here at present. I’m 34 and when I was 18 coke wasn’t the “done” thing at all but now people seem to be ploughing through it regularly.

Escobar and CoatbridgeBear like this

On 23/07/2019 at 15:49, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

RIP to the boy. The marine police unit have been at my house all day. Still police tape up and being stood guard. If you don’t mind my saying so- and I’m not at all assuming anything- it seems unusual...

2 minutes ago, Bydo said:

RIP to the boy. The marine police unit have been at my house all day. Still police tape up and being stood guard. If you don’t mind my saying so- and I’m not at all assuming anything- it seems unusual...

Does seem quite unusual mate I thought after they recovered the body they would be away the next day, maybe they think something sinister has happened to him, absolutely sickening if that is the case.

31 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I think we should leave this thread be for now folks, without speculation, for the families sake.

Please respect their wishes. 

I think that would be for the best.