Boni Ginzburg - Video

1 minute ago, moody blue 1972 said:

one save to speak of in his highlights reel lol - actually though he was ok for what I remember though was about 19/20 at the time so don't remember much lol

From what I remember he wasn’t great. Seem to remember a hibs game where he had a howler.

18 minutes ago, murzo said:

From what I remember he wasn’t great. Seem to remember a hibs game where he had a howler.

certainly wasn't a Woods, Goram, Klos, Niemi, Mcgregor etc. - think was backup to Woods if remember right. Was not great but for years  prior to this we had quite poor keepers - McLoy was on the slide, Jim Stewart was average at best etc.  He was ok, better than letizi anyway lol (how he managed to play for France I'll never know)

1 minute ago, moody blue 1972 said:

certainly wasn't a Woods, Goram, Klos, Niemi, Mcgregor etc. - think was backup to Woods if remember right. Was not great but for years  prior to this we had quite poor keepers - McLoy was on the slide, Jim Stewart was average at best etc.  He was ok, better than letizi anyway lol (how he managed to play for France I'll never know)

I’d probably have him on par with Nicky Walker. But yeah, definitely better than Letizi, even Ross McCrorie was better than letizi tho.

43 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

one save to speak of in his highlights reel lol - actually though he was ok for what I remember though was about 19/20 at the time so don't remember much lol

He wasn't , nowhere near the standard we have had , really could not understand why we signed him.