Results you didn't see coming.

dougie76

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Didn't actually see the sheep league cup semi going how it did last season either

Went into that game thinking it was a win for us 

Our results against them last season were shit and our record in the cups has been disgraceful so that wasn't much of a surprise for me.

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I still thought that team of wasters would go to Fir park and beat them even after we’d been battered at home. 

The Alloa 3-2 game was probably the worst result of the lower leagues. 2-0 up so none of us seen that coming

I went to work at 2-0. 

Guy came in and said how did you guys manage to throw that away?

Me: What the fuck are you on about?

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Hibs cup final 

Embarrassing couple of years. We’ll get straight promotion, Hearts win the league, we’ll pump Motherwell in the play off easy, pumped 6-1, we’ve beat the tarriers on penalties, we’ll win the cup, Hibs win the cup. Could go on tbh. 

Masters of delusion. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Embarrassing couple of years. We’ll get straight promotion, Hearts win the league, we’ll pump Motherwell in the play off easy, pumped 6-1, we’ve beat the tarriers on penalties, we’ll win the cup, Hibs win the cup. Could go on tbh. 

Masters of delusion. 

The moment we went 2-1 down to Hearts in the league opener you just knew this wasn’t going to be our year. 

16 minutes ago, gmcf said:

aberdeen on the last game of the season in 1990/91 needing to win to be champions .

Rangers were going through a bad spell , pumped 3-0 the previous Saturday by Motherwell and an injury crisis . The sheep , on the other hand , were in terrific form , having won every game bar one drawn since January  , and  sky high with confidence . 

I'm usually quite optimistic , but have to admit fearing the worst going into that one . 

45 minutes ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

The moment we went 2-1 down to Hearts in the league opener you just knew this wasn’t going to be our year. 

You did. You just knew we were in for a looong season. Hope this season turns out to be different but right now I just don’t see it at all. They’ve just spent £10 million fixing their defence already before they’ve even sold the wee rat to Arsenal. 

12 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You did. You just knew we were in for a looong season. Hope this season turns out to be different but right now I just don’t see it at all. They’ve just spent £10 million fixing their defence already before they’ve even sold the wee rat to Arsenal. 

Let's worry about ourselves mate.