New Kit Controller???

Is it embarrassing for Jimmy Bell when players get spotted wearing dodgy kit likeĀ upside down chevrons etc? Is that bad for a kit man? Obviously Hummel are shite for supplying it in the first place.Ā 

Probably end up employingĀ Ā the Accies kit man. He needs a job.

Ā 

Hamilton Accies kitman Kevin McGroarty has resigned.Ā 

AĀ Hamilton AcciesĀ kitman has stepped down from his role at the club after an image supporting the IRA appeared on his social media.

Ā 

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Couldnā€™t answer that unless I know exactly what his job entails.Ā 

Length of service shouldnā€™t mean high wage.Ā 

Could be wrong but I canny see jimmy ever having to do the amount of computer workĀ the job is asking for , Iā€™m wondering if they are bringing someone In above him and heā€™ll stay , having said that they always go ott on job advertisements Iā€™ve seen jobs up on our notice board you know the lad thatā€™s been in the post and no way did they do the 300 things itā€™s asking šŸ˜‚

9 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

They should just send wee jimmy on an excel course.......trying to make a piss easy job sound complicated!

I reckon it could be quite a stressful job mate , especially playing away in EuropeĀ but I agree the avert is totally OTTĀ 

13 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Could be wrong but I canny see jimmy ever having to do the amount of computer workĀ the job is asking for , Iā€™m wondering if they are bringing someone In above him and heā€™ll stay , having said that they always go ott on job advertisements Iā€™ve seen jobs up on our notice board you know the lad thatā€™s been in the post and no way did they do the 300 things itā€™s asking šŸ˜‚

Maybe a general kit manager for Auchenhowie and Jimmy just looks after the first team squad

Ā