New Kit Controller???

9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Be interesting to see how many tickets actually go to the supporters once everybody within the club and mates are weighed in 

Rangers were starting to cut back on player/ family tickets a couple of years back, don’t know what the situation is like now though.

3 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Rangers were starting to cut back on player/ family tickets a couple of years back, don’t know what the situation is like now though.

I know a full time member of youth coaching staff that isn’t allowed them , needles to say I’ve asked 😂😂

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Be interesting to see how many tickets actually go to the supporters once everybody within the club and mates are weighed in 

I swear in Polster's bird's vlog her and two of her pals got a ticket, three tickets for somebody that had never played for the club is a bit of a joke imo for the Piggery.

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I swear in Polster's bird's vlog her and two of her pals got a ticket, three tickets for somebody that had never played for the club is a bit of a joke imo for the Piggery.

She was defo there with a pal. Don’t know about three.

The club need to say to players to have a word with the people they give tickets to. I don’t begrudge family members getting tickets but they need to realise there’s fans missing out so have a bit of decorum and don’t brag about it.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

We could have got the price of Kamara over a season if no freebies were handed out, its fine the players and staff having an allocation but it should be a paid for allocation.

It almost always is. Players and staff pay for tickets with the cost deducted from their wages.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

We could have got the price of Kamara over a season if no freebies were handed out, its fine the players and staff having an allocation but it should be a paid for allocation.

Certainly for away games and Semi Finals and Finals staff tickets have to be paid for. They are not free.

I don’t know if that extends to players though.

I’m not 100% on home. Staff members who are ST holders get a discount though.

Don’t forget a lot of staff will be working home match days so there’s minimal tickets to give out anyway.

A club employee sits a couple of rows in front of me. They are normally 5 mins late to their seat and then they have to leave before half time as they have a role which means they need to be down pitchside. Then they are back up to their seat.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Certainly for away games and Semi Finals and Finals staff tickets have to be paid for. They are not free.

I don’t know if that extends to players though.

I’m not 100% on home. Staff members who are ST holders get a discount though.

Don’t forget a lot of staff will be working home match days so there’s minimal tickets to give out anyway.

A club employee sits a couple of rows in front of me. They are normally 5 mins late to their seat and then they have to leave before half time as they have a role which means they need to be down pitchside. Then they are back up to their seat.

Home games are paid too. More often than not, if player A doesn't fill them, then Player B will and they'll still not end up in the hands of 'fans'.