**Official Boyne Celebrations Roll Call **

15 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Enjoy troops. Seen a video of PRW earlier and it looks brilliant. 

Send me that video bud, there seems to be a good number of bears out here and I’ve seen no evidence of tarriers yet so all good, I’ll still be here for the 12th so will have my own wee celebrations out here 

21 minutes ago, GOAT said:

No got a clue, flying out tomorrow night and staying in the hotel outside the airport nearly caused a riot when I told her I was gonnae go down duke street and watch the parade 😂😂😂

Ffs that’s brutal mate. Are the strikes still on ? We flew out of Glasgow last Saturday afternoon but it was strangely quiet, and I think the strike action had been cancelled at that point. 

31 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Ffs that’s brutal mate. Are the strikes still on ? We flew out of Glasgow last Saturday afternoon but it was strangely quiet, and I think the strike action had been cancelled at that point. 

No strikes the day, still not got a clue what’s went wrong.  

The left Falange 

Turns out Thomas cook gave our plane to Orlando flight the day, so now we’ve got a smaller plane and their trying to get single passengers without weans or whatever to fly to Frankfurt the night stay there, then fly to Mexico City and then on to cancun fuck that.  Absolute joke man. 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Turns out Thomas cook gave our plane to Orlando flight the day, so now we’ve got a smaller plane and their trying to get single passengers without weans or whatever to fly to Frankfurt the night stay there, then fly to Mexico City and then on to cancun fuck that.  Absolute joke man. 

Hi from Orlando 🖕😂

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Send me that video bud, there seems to be a good number of bears out here and I’ve seen no evidence of tarriers yet so all good, I’ll still be here for the 12th so will have my own wee celebrations out here 

Sent it to Amanda mate, just cause you don’t have What’s App.

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just had an enjoyable flight out to Orlando.

The staff at Airport and on flight were amazing

Hope the alligators pal eats you. 😂😂