Greg Docherty

4 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Heard Gerrard has been looking at him as a versatile option in midfield and at right back

Right back would be a interesting option he certainly has the build & engine for it more I think of it that could be a master stroke 🧐

I’m no convinced , obviously need to see him for ourselves to see if there’s been major improvement , I watched the game he scored the wonder goal for Shrewsbury from the tight angle , everybody was going mad and rightly so about the goal some strike , it was the only time he touched the ball though 

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The abuse he took on here when he just signed was way below par imo, cunts saying he can't run properly and looks more like an athlete than a footballer. 

Wit? :lol:

There was a complete opposite reaction too though.

David Edgar claimed he was like a young Ian Ferguson 😂 

18 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The abuse he took on here when he just signed was way below par imo, cunts saying he can't run properly and looks more like an athlete than a footballer. 

Wit? :lol:

Is that not a bit of a contradiction in itself?

15 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Right back would be a interesting option he certainly has the build & engine for it more I think of it that could be a master stroke 🧐

The gaffer must be reading this forum. I suggested right back weeks ago for big G-Doc!

Agree that is a good read and most importantly, his attitude and commitment was outstanding. Think he might struggle with the current midfield options available and he should possibly aim for a further season loan at EPL Championship level. See him as a replacement for Davis next season.

17 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I just had a quick scan through your posts. You're either the most miserable depressing cunt I've seen on here or you are a tarrier. 

No, just honest with every player. Do you think he has it ?

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Why do zoomers always have to come out with the next crock of shite like putting players in unnatural positions? Like they are trying to be RMs next pep guardiola. Does ma nut in :lol:

Happens constantly, Tav right mid, morelos on the left of defoe, all a pure big steaming pile of shite, and cringey.

It kinda makes sense mate.

Gerrard has seen and played with the likes of Milner who is very versatile and offers a great deal to a squad.