First Impression - Aribo

The Blue

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Don't want to be too judgemental given  his lack of full preseason but I wasnt overly impressed. Not gonna worry about it though as it's early days.

Would agree with that completely, can see he has a bit of quality but looks awkward & needs time to settle before expecting too much from him

Glad it's a permanent transfer rather than a loan for him, gives him more time to show what hes capable of

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Would agree with that completely, can see he has a bit of quality but looks awkward & needs time to settle before expecting too much from him

Glad it's a permanent transfer rather than a loan for him, gives him more time to show what hes capable of

Awkward is right. I'm hoping it was lack of fitness and also 1st match nerves. 

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Don't want to be too judgemental given  his lack of full preseason but I wasnt overly impressed. Not gonna worry about it though as it's early days.

He was a bit sloppy when playing deeper in the second half but as you say, very early days. There were definite signs of quality there.

He has definitely got the brain and technical ability. You could see he was expecting team mates to make certain runs that's didn't materialise and led to a way ward pass. Once he gets settled with regular team mates he's going to be a player. 

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Let’s give the guy a good fucking 10 games before we make any comment, I remember cunts this time last year lauding Coulibaly like he was Makalele ffs. 

Not sure you're understanding the concept of a football forum here tbh.