Gaffer rejects Newcastle

Sash tap

Apparently the Arab takeover is still on the cards, but no money fortcoming as yet.

Who's to say the Arab's wouldn't want their own man?

Ashley is fucking at it. That cunt wants to do us serious damage.

Gerrard's next job is Liverpool. That's the script.

After he takes us to the title!

1 hour ago, Sash tap said:

Liverpool are desperate to win the league and they’re up against a City side that has racked up over 90 points in 2 consecutive seasons.

That means that if Klopp left, Liverpool need to find a replacement capable of totaling over 90 points in the EPL. Right now, that isn’t Gerrard and Liverpool would know it.

Good post

5 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

I wouldn’t say that, if Gerrard was motivated by Money he’d take it and earn up to 10 times what he earns here, that’s not what I’d call stupid.

luckily it’s been proven he had opportunities throughout  his career to do the same and never took them either, the man is a football purist not a money grabber and does what feels right in his own head

if I was a betting man I’d say he’ll only leave Rangers for Liverpool, England or by mutual consent 🤨 nowhere else makes sense atm

Your right hes never bothered about money , prob played for liverpool for free , apart from that time he was handing in a transfer request when he wanted a new contract 

7 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

I wouldn’t say that, if Gerrard was motivated by Money he’d take it and earn up to 10 times what he earns here, that’s not what I’d call stupid.

luckily it’s been proven he had opportunities throughout  his career to do the same and never took them either, the man is a football purist not a money grabber and does what feels right in his own head

if I was a betting man I’d say he’ll only leave Rangers for Liverpool, England or by mutual consent 🤨 nowhere else makes sense atm

Gerrard d’s personal worth is said to be around £20m.  I don’t think money is a motivating factor for him these days.  He’s set for life.  

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Apparently the Arab takeover is still on the cards, but no money fortcoming as yet.

I think if the Arab takeover was still about they would be done everything to retain Rafa.

The fact that didn't happen tell me it's a load of hot air to appease the fans until it's too late.

While SG would earn millions, his reputation would be damaged as how do you perform with a basket case of a club that gets outspent by Championship teams?

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

No were collateral damage, its a pissing contest between the fat tshirt salesman and the SA tax expert, just that the taxman usually ends up with some sort of bill. 

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Until this week I didn't think he'd go direct from us to pool. Now after lampard I think Liverpool will be his next job regardless of his success here tbh.

If klopp left tomorrow Liverpool would appoint Gerrard

No they wouldn’t . Lanmpard has been given the Chelsea job as no top manager would touch it with their two year transfer ban. If Klopp left Liverpool tomorrow , Liverpool could very easily have him replaced with another top manager soon after.

This is a more meaningful job. With Rangers you are expected to win things whereas Newcastle finishing midtable is regarded as a brilliant season. Trophies is what your judged on looking back, not league positions. That why people still state the fact that Gerrard never won the premier league title despite finishing 2nd 3 or 4 times. 

I have no fear of Gerrard leaving us any time soon at all.

Especially not to the likes of Newcastle which is literally a career ruiner. Look at Benitez, he does more than he could have with no money and they still fuck him over. Embarrassment of a football club 

I don't see Gerrard leaving for Newcastle

All it would take is one phone call to Benitez to get the truth on working for Ashley. 

Club right now is a basket case and this is the 2nd summer a takeover has been rumoured. Just feels like a smokescreen to justify another summer of little spending. 

I think if he wins the league this year we could lose him, but it would be to a top 6-10 EPL side who are well run and would give him a good platform to work with and have ambition. e.g Leicester, Wolves

Newcastle are none of those things right now