Joe Aribo

dee9

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Faded out of the game a little in that second half, the whole team dropped a level though imo. Really hope he can develop an aggressive, ruthless streak where he goes out and completely dominates a game because there's no doubt he could do it. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He’s a very very good footballer. 

Can't disagree at all. Plus he has strength and desire. Makes you wonder why he wasn't picked up by an EPL team. 

Maybe it was a case of a few seeing him and being very interested until they heard he was actually English and decided to go for another foreigner. 

He looks the player that Ejaria wished he was.  He looks so composed on the ball and does things quickly and effectively which has been an issue with our midfield in past seasons.  Hopefully scores a lot more goals too so we don't rely so much on the forwards and Tav this season.

9 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Looks like  a terrific signing so far. At the game tonight I thought he dropped a little to deep at times. I would rather see him getting on the ball further forward. 

The midfield looks very fluid just now. 

Apart from Davis who I feel should always be the centre of the group the rest of the more forward players look capable of interchanging roles throughout the game. 

Gives us an extra dimension that even teams sitting with 10 behind the ball will not cope with as easily as they have done in the last few seasons 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Always like to see how these lads take to absolutely no time on the ball next Sunday and rumped up in the air 3 4 times , time will tell if he fancy’s it 

League One and Two are quite physical so I would hope he'd have come across that side of the game already

Archived