Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

*****The Official Rangers vs Cheating French Frogs Match Thread*****

Recommended Posts


7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Was just about to ask if anyone knows if it will be pay at the gate on Sunday and Rangers tweeted it :lol:

 

Is it just a standard flat rate like before or does it depend where you’re sitting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, stu90 said:

Is it just a standard flat rate like before or does it depend where you’re sitting?

SUPPORTERS will be able to pay the gate for Sunday’s friendly against Marseille. 

Tickets for the game are priced at just £15 for adults and £10 for concessions and £5 for juniors and supporters will be able to pay at the gate in Copland stand and the Govan West Corner. Turnstiles will be open from 13:30.

Please note that there are a large number of collections for this weekend’s match so supporters are encouraged to collect no later than 2 hours before kick-off.

Tickets can also be collected prior to the match:

Friday: 9am – 5pm

Saturday: 10am – 2pm

Sunday: 9am – 3pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, backup said:

🤔

Annotation 2019-07-12 183057.png

Those who don't have tickets can join a pop up crowd at the gate tomorrow shortly before kick off. 

Gerrard due to announce a pop up team shortly before thegame, with a another pop up team for the second half. Lafferty unlikely to pop up at all. Rositer could pop up in 8-10 days.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Those who don't have tickets can join a pop up crowd at the gate tomorrow shortly before kick off. 

Gerrard due to announce a pop up team shortly before thegame, with a another pop up team for the second half. Lafferty unlikely to pop up at all, but Rossiter could pop up in 8-10 days.

 

 

Good to see you have popped up and started posting again mate 👍

tannerall likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

£12 for this on RTV, even if you already pay the £5 a month, embarrassing 

£15 to watch it for real, that's fuckin greed and will be more likely to chase punters away, stream for me but if it was a fiver or thereabouts I would have had that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/07/2019 at 00:23, Drumloyal said:

Filthy cheating cunts, result should have been overturned.  We would have beaten Milan Imo. 

Still raging over a quarter of a century later. 

😡

Feel exactly the same way mate....... don't know why we would play them in a friendly...... they are no friends of our club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/07/2019 at 13:29, G.E.C. said:

I went to the last friendly against them and the highlight was watching a seagull chase a pigeon 

i forgot about that...i was in the SJ stand watching 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm no gone to this but you'll love the CF UVF division 

Quietest part of stadium - nice and civilised - or it was  :pipe: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

£12 for this on RTV, even if you already pay the £5 a month, embarrassing 

What a joke that is, I don’t understand why the price of games seems to have gone up from the £5.99 they used to charge.

It’s not even a small increase it’s a massive price hike for no increase in quality.

I can see this costing the club money. I work down the south of England so can’t go to the games I have always used a VPN + Rangers TV to watch the games burn i certainly ain’t gonna be paying that sort of money to watch us this season whilst having to listen to the likes of Tom Miller chat continual shite about some random fan he met in Dubai or what he had for dinner the night before.

Illegal Stream it is from now on and I can see many people in my position doing the same.

ForeverAndEver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

What a joke that is, I don’t understand why the price of games seems to have gone up from the £5.99 they used to charge.

It’s not even a small increase it’s a massive price hike for no increase in quality.

I can see this costing the club money. I work down the south of England so can’t go to the games I have always used a VPN + Rangers TV to watch the games burn i certainly ain’t gonna be paying that sort of money to watch us this season whilst having to listen to the likes of Tom Miller chat continual shite about some random fan he met in Dubai or what he had for dinner the night before.

Illegal Stream it is from now on and I can see many people in my position doing the same.

 The worst part of an already mediocre service. Guy is an absolute spastic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

 The worst part of an already mediocre service. Guy is an absolute spastic. 

I've always thought Tom Miller was a bit wanky but i was at the Davie Robertson thing at Ibrox the other night and he was hosting it and was not too bad. Loves a bheast joke.

Clunge likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm taking my wee lassie (almost 5) to the match. Her very first game. She is looking forwards to meeting Broxi and family. Going to buy her a Stevie-G flag  to wave as she adores him,  She is always using his "Let's go!" patter.

Anyhow, 2-1 to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

What a joke that is, I don’t understand why the price of games seems to have gone up from the £5.99 they used to charge.

It’s not even a small increase it’s a massive price hike for no increase in quality.

I can see this costing the club money. I work down the south of England so can’t go to the games I have always used a VPN + Rangers TV to watch the games burn i certainly ain’t gonna be paying that sort of money to watch us this season whilst having to listen to the likes of Tom Miller chat continual shite about some random fan he met in Dubai or what he had for dinner the night before.

Illegal Stream it is from now on and I can see many people in my position doing the same.

Was your vpn still working, mine seemed to be identified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not paying extra an extra 12 pound on RTV on top of the fee I already pay! Extortion for a friendly game. Will get some dodgy links posted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hopefully put out team we intend to play for most of the season for the first 60-70mins or so. would be a good team to beat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...