Black and orange zipper **IN STOCK**

Bossorange

I have a couple of questions as an overseas bear

First off is it possible to get the adult wear without the Bet 32 advertising?  Some of it would be much better with just the crest  

Also instead of buying online is there anywhere to buy this stuff in a shop. I am back in a couple of weeks and would rathe r go in and try it on

33 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I have a couple of questions as an overseas bear

First off is it possible to get the adult wear without the Bet 32 advertising?  Some of it would be much better with just the crest  

Also instead of buying online is there anywhere to buy this stuff in a shop. I am back in a couple of weeks and would rathe r go in and try it on

You cany get it without sponsors

The club shop in town sell them, however small chance of getting one when you’re down due to it always selling out rapid. The staff don’t know when the next delivery is either. 

10 minutes ago, OhW said:

Ah ok, makes sense then. He wasn’t calling him a cunt, he was calling him fat. 

Its like if someone said “cunts didn’t realise how good we had it during 9-in-a-row”. It’s not really calling them cunts. Cunts is just another word for people. 

You're talking shite 

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You're talking shite 

I’d say I’m half right, but couldn’t be arsed going fully into it. I was right in guessing he wasn’t Scottish (I know you’re not either, but close enough). A Scottish person would usually understand the context  

You always see people saying “how could you call a Rangers player/fellow bear a cunt” on here when they haven’t really been directly called a cunt. I blame America. 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

Ah ok, makes sense then. He wasn’t calling him a cunt, he was calling him fat. 

Its like if someone said “cunts didn’t realise how good we had it during 9-in-a-row”. It’s not really calling them cunts. Cunts is just another word for people. 

We are the cunts