St Joseph game free rerun on Freesport 11pm

Sparkle

7 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Agreed mate, I can’t be fucked with shite buffering streams even though some of the quality from RTv streams are poor, at least I’ve never lost a stream, so I don’t mind paying for it I just wish that I didn’t have to listen to Tom Millars inane drivel, and as you said the archive material is great stuff.

I admit that a few of the RTV streams get a bit fuzzy at times, but compared to other streams that are fucking woeful, RTV is by far the best available. Tom Miller is hard to take at times when he starts his "trivia questions" that have fuck all to do with the game in hand, or even about football but I guess that's one of the cons of RTV; although I also have Foxtel pay TV that I can watch some Rangers games on, but listening to that wee cunt Andy Walker, or, Sutton and that Irish cunt who used to play for Motherwell makes me want to chuck a brick at the telly, so I'll put up with Miller.

I love the archive stuff even although it's bitter sweet when it reminds you of the players we used to have prior to demotion and then you see the utter shite we had that were played off the park and lucky to escape with a draw against the likes of Montrose or Alloa, but it shows us how far we have progressed since those dark days.

17 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I admit that a few of the RTV streams get a bit fuzzy at times, but compared to other streams that are fucking woeful, RTV is by far the best available. Tom Miller is hard to take at times when he starts his "trivia questions" that have fuck all to do with the game in hand, or even about football but I guess that's one of the cons of RTV; although I also have Foxtel pay TV that I can watch some Rangers games on, but listening to that wee cunt Andy Walker, or, Sutton and that Irish cunt who used to play for Motherwell makes me want to chuck a brick at the telly, so I'll put up with Miller.

I love the archive stuff even although it's bitter sweet when it reminds you of the players we used to have prior to demotion and then you see the utter shite we had that were played off the park and lucky to escape with a draw against the likes of Montrose or Alloa, but it shows us how far we have progressed since those dark days.

LOL I hear you mate re: Walker, Sutton and Craigen, Tom Miller just about edges it in that company but still not a very good endorsement, there was a couple of times during the st joseph's game were you couldn't even make out what he was saying, I'm convinced he was actually talking to himself, Ian Ferguson must have been wondering WTF, I get the fact that he is a good bluenose but I just wish the powers that be would replace him ,his time is well past.

The bit in bold, the archive stuff is great as you have said but I'm beginning to get fed up living on past glories like all the rest of us I'm desperate for something new to cheer for, hopefully this year will give us something to celebrate, it's been a long time coming.

£193.90 for a year it's going to cost me. Been fucking about getting it set up mainly down to the fact that it said that it wouldn't have the qualifiers on. 

Well worth the money when living abroad and as others have said at least the club get the cash :tu:

7 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

LOL I hear you mate re: Walker, Sutton and Craigen, Tom Miller just about edges it in that company but still not a very good endorsement, there was a couple of times during the st joseph's game were you couldn't even make out what he was saying, I'm convinced he was actually talking to himself, Ian Ferguson must have been wondering WTF, I get the fact that he is a good bluenose but I just wish the powers that be would replace him ,his time is well past.

The bit in bold, the archive stuff is great as you have said but I'm beginning to get fed up living on past glories like all the rest of us I'm desperate for something new to cheer for, hopefully this year will give us something to celebrate, it's been a long time coming.

I have no time at all for Sutton and Craigan, but that Andy Walker needs a good pasting.  I know TM talks shite at times but at least he doesn't take the piss out of our team, so I'll put up with it. The audio from Gibraltar was woeful but I'm not sure that was the fault of RTV; Did you hear the acoustics from the press conference? it was as if they were talking into tins cans in a toilet. I also agree we have to win silverware this season because it's been a long time between drinks for premier league glory.

5 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

£193.90 for a year it's going to cost me. Been fucking about getting it set up mainly down to the fact that it said that it wouldn't have the qualifiers on. 

Well worth the money when living abroad and as others have said at least the club get the cash :tu:

I thought it cost me around the $430 Australian mark, but I was way off because my wife said it was actually $367 Aus. which works out at £205 per year (that includes currency change over fee) so apologies for my earlier figure. I know Rangers fans over here who wont get RTV because overseas subscribers can't buy the game by game package, but that's their problem, not mine.

18 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I thought it cost me around the $430 Australian mark, but I was way off because my wife said it was actually $367 Aus. which works out at £205 per year (that includes currency change over fee) so apologies for my earlier figure. I know Rangers fans over here who wont get RTV because overseas subscribers can't buy the game by game package, but that's their problem, not mine.

I got the price in American dollars but it gave the price in euros actually was or if there was an additional charge for exchange but I have never had that before when using bank transfers in Europe before. 

Got a shitty price on the euro though will look later when her indoors comes in as I don't know the login for the internet banking. 

Still a decent price for what you get I used it when living abroad previously and it pisses on any dodgy stream.

Good source of income for the club as well :tu:

2 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

I got the price in American dollars but it gave the price in euros actually was or if there was an additional charge for exchange but I have never had that before when using bank transfers in Europe before. 

Got a shitty price on the euro though will look later when her indoors comes in as I don't know the login for the internet banking. 

Still a decent price for what you get I used it when living abroad previously and it pisses on any dodgy stream.

Obviously  the total price depends on the currency rate on the day you subscribe and whatever currency  you are changing to the pound sterling.  I think getting RTV is sensible especially as it's an income stream that goes directly to the club and we get to see  behind the scenes things the others don't.

1 minute ago, Ozblue said:

Obviously  the total price depends on the currency rate on the day you subscribe and whatever currency  you are changing to the pound sterling.  I think getting RTV is sensible especially as it's an income stream that goes directly to the club and we get to see  behind the scenes things the others don't.

Fucking euro is all over the place at the moment. Saying that having just looked at the exchange rate I don't think that I did that bad.

6 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Fucking euro is all over the place at the moment. Saying that having just looked at the exchange rate I don't think that I did that bad.

You seem to have done ok with it when it cost you £193.90.  I got a better rate last year but not by much, so I'm still happy with it.

3 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

2 hours ago, Ozblue said:

You seem to have done ok with it when it cost you £193.90.  I got a better rate last year but not by much, so I'm still happy with it.

I can't remember exactly what I paid last year but $240 Canadian sticks in my mind, a fuckin' bargain as far as I'm concerned, my renewal must be due anytime soon so I might be in for a shock LOL!!

13 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I can't remember exactly what I paid last year but $240 Canadian sticks in my mind, a fuckin' bargain as far as I'm concerned, my renewal must be due anytime soon so I might be in for a shock LOL!!

You certainly will get a shock if you paid $240 Canadian last year, because  it's apparently £193.90 sterling or $299 US (which to me doesn't equate at all because by my calculations £193.90 sterling  at todays exchange rate = $243.28 US and $243.28 US = $317.44 Canadian., so I would be looking at that before you buy it. If you had to pay $299 US that would make it $390.27 CAD. massive difference.

5 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

You certainly will get a shock if you paid $240 Canadian last year, because  it's apparently £193.90 sterling or $299 US (which to me doesn't equate at all because by my calculations £193.90 sterling  at todays exchange rate = $243.28 US and $243.28 US = $317.44 Canadian., so I would be looking at that before you buy it. If you had to pay $299 US that would make it $390.27 CAD. massive difference.

Ouch, that hurts, well at least I'm prepared for the sticker price now, will still probably get it though, cheers for the heads up.

Just now, slimjim1690 said:

Ouch, that hurts, well at least I'm prepared for the sticker price now, will still probably get it though, cheers for the heads up.

My pleasure mate! It's definitely £193.90 sterling so you should be able to work out the proper price on the day you renew. All I know is that £193.90 sterling does not equate to $299 US on todays exchange rate. $243.30 yes, $299.00 NO.