Aribo on Gerrard

beararse

Gerrard used to go that extra mile to convince players to sign for Liverpool, the manager would send SG to have a chat with big targets 

he has always had a big influence on getting people to sign and I’m glad he’s continued it into his management career

15 minutes ago, TMB said:

The Hibs dressing room literally chased Lennon out of that club.  I still can’t believe celtic gave him the gig full-time.  If we win the title this season Lennon will be absolutely hated by the celtic support forever :lol: 

Both sets of supporters hating him would put him in meltdown. 

What an achievement that would be. 😁

19 minutes ago, TMB said:

The Hibs dressing room literally chased Lennon out of that club.  I still can’t believe celtic gave him the gig full-time.  If we win the title this season Lennon will be absolutely hated by the celtic support forever :lol: 

They might have gave him it full time mate but only on a one year rolling contract, Doesn't strike me as having full confidence in their own manager, Means they can pull the trigger anytime they like and minimise what they would have to pay him to get rid.

7 minutes ago, Robb said:

Both sets of supporters hating him would put him in meltdown. 

What an achievement that would be. 😁

25 minutes ago, TMB said:

If Rangers win 55 this season 🙏 it will be like the H bomb going off for them they will lash out at everybody their board, manager but even after the vitriol has eased off they will still Not overly blame Lennon as he’s exactly what they all are ,rancid Republican cunts.It would be like standing shouting abuse at yourself in the mirror.

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

If Rangers win 55 this season 🙏 it will be like the H bomb going off for them they will lash out at everybody their board, manager but even after the vitriol has eased off they will still Not overly blame Lennon as he’s exactly what they all are ,rancid Republican cunts.It would be like standing shouting abuse at yourself in the mirror.

He probably has the Robert Di Nero scenario in the mirror. 'You talking to me'.

He won't last long at paedo dome. Im confident our results will put him over the edge. 

Then he will blame it on..........? 

Probably bigots and death threats that don't exist. 

5 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

it's clear Gerrard was a special player, looks like he's taken that player mentality into being a manager. 

I think it is his deep love of the game and he will never give up until the last whistle. i am glad he decided to come to us for his apprenticeship as a manager as there is something that inspires confidence to me.

2 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

Gerrards stature as a player is clearly playing its part in bringing in pkayers.

Selling Rangers is the easy part, selling Scottish football is where it becomes difficult, Stevie G bridges that gap in my opinion. 

He is EXACTLY what Rangers needed .....

someone who provides a pull towards a Rangers team starved of success and still lacking the funds to compete with their biggest rivals in the SPL.

The project will continue to gather momentum and hopefully when he eventually leaves he will have created a legacy and a successful team which in itself will draw in the better players.

His appointment will prove to be a stoke of genius over the long haul.