Pop-up Gers Store - Louden Tavern

Bronzy

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Fucking annoyed me that people with 1 and 2 points were told they could buy tickets for Gibralter. This was only filtered through his twitter feed? Extremely poor for fans who don’t use social media.

The club has nobody responsible for internal comms. It’s an absolute nonsense & leads to things like that happening. 

It’s a shambles 

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The club has nobody responsible for internal comms. It’s an absolute nonsense & leads to things like that happening. 

It’s a shambles 

So all the while huge strides are being made on the pitch and with maintenance etc this basic requirement has slipped through unattended to, ping SG an email he will get things moving.

15 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

So when the accounts drop in October for year ended June 19 - what % increase in merchandise revenue do you think they will show?

You tell me, I know what the Judge told the world, maybe you think he has forgotten and will let it go.... stevie wonder can see that any monies accrued by Elite will be handy in settling SDI damages.

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

So when the accounts drop in October for year ended June 19 - what % increase in merchandise revenue do you think they will show?

Well that would depend on whether Elite made a one off payment to the club or the payment was made to Hummel for the right to sell Rangers merch. 

Is there any bonus payment for sales targets reached (not much chance when the stock is rarer than hens teeth). Like most things at Rangers when it comes to the board it’s all a secret, remember when that was a bad bad thing and we had the usual suspects screaming at the moon. 

Changed days eh. 

11 minutes ago, pcbear said:

So all the while huge strides are being made on the pitch and with maintenance etc this basic requirement has slipped through unattended to, ping SG an email he will get things moving.

Fury deals with that side of things 👍

5 minutes ago, backup said:

You tell me, I know what the Judge told the world, maybe you think he has forgotten and will let it go.... stevie wonder can see that any monies accrued by Elite will be handy in settling SDI damages.

You’re the one telling everybody that buying from Gers Store/Elite contributes nothing to the club. 

About as accurate as Morelos’ fictional medical. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

You’re the one telling everybody that buying from Gers Store/Elite contributes nothing to the club. 

About as accurate as Morelos’ fictional medical. 

So to get this straight ... you are telling us that the accounts will show payments from Elite that are in direct defiance of a High Court ruling, ffs 😂

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Those are the issues for me. Self advertising and pocket lining for the louden. 

I wonder if the prices will be the same as the club shop? If the club shop are selling them then fair enough, but if the louden are buying the stock to 're-sell on at a profit, then that's out of order. Would mean that he could set the price at whatever.

Just popped into my head there when Marshall was saying the pop up shop is nothing to do with the club. 

I have no problem with The Louden.  Great wee pub 'and getting bigger' before the game.  Just annoys me that he is constantly on FF promoting his pub. 

But he does do great nights on speakers and legends. 

Fair play. He does have a business to run and fortunately its in our favour. 

32 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well that would depend on whether Elite made a one off payment to the club or the payment was made to Hummel for the right to sell Rangers merch. 

Is there any bonus payment for sales targets reached (not much chance when the stock is rarer than hens teeth). Like most things at Rangers when it comes to the board it’s all a secret, remember when that was a bad bad thing and we had the usual suspects screaming at the moon. 

Changed days eh. 

What happened to the old Transparecy phrase we saw so often used on here.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The boy that sells scarves etc tells you he makes money for himself, ask Houston and Marshall to provide accounts and it's like John Hartson doing a colouring in book the way they go on. 

Just as an aside, many of them don't. They make money themselves and for their boss that runs them as a business. Your money is sometimes going into the hands of a tim.

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Is it any different legally to the guys that sell scarves though?

Even if where we have the fan zone.

Looks to me like pop up shop outside Louden in the hope that punters decide to pop in for a few whilst at it.

Yes. The guys selling the scarves dont have a licence to use club IP. 

4 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I don't think anyone really has an issue with us having a pop up shop. 

It's actually a decent idea and a good way to capture extra footfall that won t always be travelling to the city centre store.

the big issue is that we all know that Marshall won't be letting them use the land free of charge, and will also profit from increased footfall as there will be a few who will just pop in to the louden while they are there anyway. 

I have no issue with people making business decisions but this guy has absolutely no love for Rangers or us as fans. His sons position within the club is also being used for profiteering (imo) . 

Isnt it outside the Louden - meaning he wont get paid a penny? 

32 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Someone made a joke about getting a pint of Tennent's with the new strip.

That was literally it. 

FF admin being utter fucking over the top idiots as per usual.

:lol: place is ran by Nazis