Pop-up Gers Store - Louden Tavern

Bronzy

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Looks better than I envisaged, it must be said 

Just said the same, better than the back if a transit or 2 trestle tables & a gazebo I had pictured 

7 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Does sdi have exclusive rights from Hummel that every single top they make has to be sold to them ?

The situation has been explained ad nauseum, google and court records are your friend.

1 minute ago, backup said:

The situation has been explained ad nauseum, google and court records are your friend.

I don’t read long winded pish mate so I will  go with there must be a grey area or chances wouldn’t be taken if it’s nothing to do with Rangers.

if it’s black and white then I would expect SDI and there lawyers to be standing at the hut not allowing it to open

4 minutes ago, backup said:

And you wonder why you don't have clue what is going on ✌

My first question was a yes or no answer but you never gave me one. I’m not reading through reams of court talk to find out, I don’t care who sells our merchandise as long as the club get what is due to them, so whoever is selling them out a hut can either do it or they can’t  and with them doing so they must be fine to do it or foolishness has taken over their brains

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

My first question was a yes or no answer but you never gave me one. I’m not reading through reams of court talk to find out, I don’t care who sells our merchandise as long as the club get what is due to them, so whoever is selling them out a hut can either do it or they can’t  and with them doing so they must be fine to do it or foolishness has taken over their brains

Since I like you, let me just say this, several knowledgeable and upright posters have made the same point in this thread, the club will be receiving zilch, indeed saint marshall has been at pains to stress the club has absolutely no involvement in this street market venture.

And.....................SDI have the rights to sell all, as signed over to them by double thick dave along with £3 million don't prosecute me an ma wee bud paul any further...Mr Ashley....✔

2 minutes ago, backup said:

Since I like you, let me just say this, several knowledgeable and upright posters have made the same point in this thread, the club will be receiving zilch, indeed saint marshall has been at pains to stress the club has absolutely no involvement in this street market venture.

And.....................SDI have the rights to sell all, as signed over to them by double thick dave along with £3 million don't prosecute me an ma wee bud paul any further...Mr Ashley....✔

Thanks, that’s all I needed.

4 minutes ago, backup said:

Haud on 

Your saying this pop up shop(extension of the st Enoch for a day)is going to be selling our strips and Rangers aren’t getting a bean??

3 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Haud on 

Your saying this pop up shop(extension of the st Enoch for a day)is going to be selling our strips and Rangers aren’t getting a bean??

No I am not saying that, the High Court Judge said that, who am I to disagree with the learned Judge 👍

8 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

We will just need to wait and  see when the accounts get published then.

Why would that be, is double thick dave exempt from obeying UK court orders, you think he would have learned from getting his arse kicked all around the court of session, seems you are a big fan of him costing us money..... club money ✔

Too add saint marshall also said Elite are the beneficiaries, and again the club are on to plums !

12 minutes ago, backup said:

You are most welcome, the less disinformation dave's shills get away with posting the better for all of us ✌️

My head near fell off with the irony of you posting about disinformation.

You get caught and called out for telling lies on here daily ffs.

I think you're even worse now than when you were posting as @bawsburst, and you told some whoppers then.

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

My head near fell off with the irony of you posting about disinformation.

You get caught and called out for telling lies on here daily ffs.

I think you're even worse now than when you were posting as @bawsburst, and you told some whoppers then.

He's deffo worse now man,cunt has no shame 

10 minutes ago, backup said:

Why would that be, is double thick dave exempt from obeying UK court orders, you think he would have learned from getting his arse kicked all around the court of session, seems you are a big fan of him costing us money..... club money ✔

Too add saint marshall also said Elite are the beneficiaries, and again the club are on to plums !

Sports direct are getting fuck all from our strip sales as you’ll see when the accounts come out.

Are you happy that fat wank is winning the court cases?

Saint Marshall WTF ??? 

3 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Sports direct are getting fuck all from our strip sales as you’ll see when the accounts come out.

😂you really aren't keeping up at all, must dash, carry on film on TV...✔