Pop-up Gers Store - Louden Tavern

Bronzy

59 minutes ago, piperpete said:

My first question was a yes or no answer but you never gave me one. I’m not reading through reams of court talk to find out, I don’t care who sells our merchandise as long as the club get what is due to them, so whoever is selling them out a hut can either do it or they can’t  and with them doing so they must be fine to do it or foolishness has taken over their brains

Bottom line there is no grey area SDI have us by the baws and we will be paying damages and have been told to honour the contract or pay once again to get it ripped up. 

That is it in a nutshell, so all the money for the shirt deal from Hummel and any money we may have been paid from the Elite Group will go to SDI to pay the damages. 

To can thank King & Mini Murray for this clusterfuck. 

9 minutes ago, backup said:

fuk me! see a couple of dave’s mouthy shills have arrived late, must have been awaiting orders from hq 😂

Don’t always agree with you mate. 

But the nonsense some throw at you over the SD dispute then tell you they haven’t read any of the court rulings is just fucking bonkers. 

10 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Am I on the wrong forum here ?

Your posting every taigs wet dream and seem quite happy about it.

He’s posting exactly what the courts ruled on. 

What part of that don’t you understand, we lost in court, not on some points but on all and every point of contention to the point that the judge almost started laughing at the complete clusterfuck we had made of the whole Retail Deal  

We will be paying SD a shitload of money. 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He’s posting exactly what the courts ruled on. 

What part of that don’t you understand, we lost in court, not on some points but on all and every point of contention to the point that the judge almost started laughing at the complete clusterfuck we had made of the whole Retail Deal  

We will be paying SD a shitload of money. 

Fair enough not clued up on this bollocks but why haven’t we paid the cunt why are we still using elite and why is his  jumble sale shops not selling our strips??

6 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Fair enough not clued up on this bollocks but why haven’t we paid the cunt why are we still using elite and why is his  jumble sale shops not selling our strips??

As far as I know we have leave to appeal. 

Knowing what a stubborn and stupid cunt King is he probably thinks we have a chance   

Also the chance SDI can’t be arsed doing anything for us and are happy to wait for the judgement on the damages then shaft us again to cancel the contract. 

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

As far as I know we have leave to appeal. 

Knowing what a stubborn and stupid cunt King is he probably thinks we have a chance   

Also the chance SDI can’t be arsed doing anything for us and are happy to wait for the judgement on the damages then shaft us again to cancel the contract. 

We win the league next season and Dermotts poodle won’t be needed anymore and will cut all ties with us.

🙂

1 hour ago, Three stripes said:

Sports direct are getting fuck all from our strip sales as you’ll see when the accounts come out.

Are you happy that fat wank is winning the court cases?

Saint Marshall WTF ??? 

I'm not sure both of these things can be true, and the only one we know is true at this point is that the fat wank is winning the court cases

37 minutes ago, Coplandrear25 said:

The same place the profits from the Rangers shop goes.

I don't know the inner details.Perhaps you can help.

@piperpete

I haven’t a clue mate that’s the only reason I asked,  I would like to think the profits from the shop goes to Rangers.

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

I haven’t a clue mate that’s the only reason I asked,  I would like to think the profits from the shop goes to Rangers.

They do at the moment and as far as im aware there has been no court rulings to date stating we must pay SD x amount of millions

(I'm prepared to be corrected on this from any of the experts about this on here)

At least it is an opportunity for the bears to get their hands on some strips, but it is an absolute disgrace and an embarrassment that we, one of the biggest clubs in Europe, has to resort to this  - it is time we either make friends  with MA or pay him off once and for all- surely neither can be beyond the skills of our board?

16 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

At least it is an opportunity for the bears to get their hands on some strips, but it is an absolute disgrace and an embarrassment that we, one of the biggest clubs in Europe, has to resort to this  - it is time we either make friends  with MA or pay him off once and for all- surely neither can be beyond the skills of our board?

It’s personal  between him and King mate if it was that easy we’d have done it by now.

Fat bassa

1 hour ago, Three stripes said:

It’s personal  between him and King mate if it was that easy we’d have done it by now.

Fat bassa

Its not personal and I doubt MA has even been involved in any of this. Dave King urged a boycott which cost the club money, he then gained control. Rather than give notice and in the interim look to increase the profit from promoting our stuff he signed a new deal which he described as excellent for the club. He has now chosen to not honour that contract and yet again under his chairmanship we are again in court for the umpteenth time.

This is nothing to do with Mike Ashley and everything to do with Dave King....of course now he's in charge we hear nothing about why this is the case.

Sports Direct has a turnover in excess of 3 billion so our contribution will be about 0.1% of that if even it is.

2 hours ago, Ladytonbear said:

Going for a piss is beyond the skills of our board.