Welcome To The Famous Filip Helander

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

He’ll be undeservedly out the team again , Nottingham  Forrest’s Centre half wasn’t at his best last season made no difference though 

What do you mean undeservedly out of the team? This is how football and trying to win titles works. You sign the best you can for each position and the players currently at the club in those positions push themselves to become better.

If Katic gets the spot he will have won it, which is what needs to be the case for every player.

I agree about Worral though, he was quite simply shite and I'll never understand why we kept playing him

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Just sitting here with the Son trying to pick the first team, we have a real squad of players this season with a bench that’s every bit as good as the starting 11

I am sure that was Gerrard's goal from the moment he took the job. I am surprised, and pleased he has been supported in doing it so quickly. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

What do you mean undeservedly out of the team? This is how football and trying to win titles works. You sign the best you can for each position and the players currently at the club in those positions push themselves to become better.

If Katic gets the spot he will have won it, which is what needs to be the case for every player.

I agree about Worral though, he was quite simply shite and I'll never understand why we kept playing him

Katic was put out the team for absolutely no reason last season for a lad who was nowhere near as good so no matter what he does I find it hard to believe he’ll get the nod this season ahead of the new lad and goldson even although he’s on a run of excellent form again , excellent business by the club , I just feel a bit sorry for the big man 

Archived