Welcome To The Famous Filip Helander

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, Cedrick said:

Katic was put out the team for absolutely no reason last season for a lad who was nowhere near as good so no matter what he does I find it hard to believe he’ll get the nod this season ahead of the new lad and goldson even although he’s on a run of excellent form again , excellent business by the club , I just feel a bit sorry for the big man 

The Worrall situation was definitely disappointing but our four centre backs are now all permanent signings so we don't need to worry about a loan influencing the selection. Helander will likely come in right away with the fee paid for him but the other spot is certainly up for grabs.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I am sure that was Gerrard's goal from the moment he took the job. I am surprised, and pleased he has been supported in doing it so quickly. 

Surprised as well mate. 

Whether it’s luck or great planning but we haven’t made too many mistakes with the signings either. 

10 minutes ago, The Blue said:

Guy who does Kerrydale meltdown will have his work cut out today!

He’s a riddy.

Imagine actually spending your day going through celtic forums/searching through Twitter for their posts. Even does it during Rangers games, I assumed he supports us. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Surprised as well mate. 

Whether it’s luck or great planning but we haven’t made too many mistakes with the signings either. 

Here's hoping this season proves the summer signings this year are top quality. Last season we had some very good performances, but always felt we didn't have the strength in depth and there was a "bad result" just round the corner. Usually end up being the case and hence no silverware. 

6 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

The Worrall situation was definitely disappointing but our four centre backs are now all permanent signings so we don't need to worry about a loan influencing the selection. Helander will likely come in right away with the fee paid for him but the other spot is certainly up for grabs.

Should be Helender and Katic Killie away then 👍🏻👌🏻

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s a riddy.

Imagine actually spending your day going through celtic forums/searching through Twitter for their posts. Even does it during Rangers games, I assumed he supports us. 

Genuinely believe he makes half of the stuff up as well.

Fantastic signing! We really mean business this year. Hopefully this will help us get to the next level and we can start winning some trophies. Get rid of Grezda, Holt, Lafferty, Alnwick and Dodoo to free up wages then get another striker in and we should be good to go. 

And Kent obviously!!!!! 🇬🇧

38 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What do you mean undeservedly out of the team? This is how football and trying to win titles works. You sign the best you can for each position and the players currently at the club in those positions push themselves to become better.

If Katic gets the spot he will have won it, which is what needs to be the case for every player.

I agree about Worral though, he was quite simply shite and I'll never understand why we kept playing him

😂😂😂

Can't say I  know much about him but he looks a unit. 

People saying they feel sorry for Katic - I wouldn't. Gerrard is planning for a long season and is clearly trying to drive up standards. This is a much better situation than last year with a loan player there. We've been in the doldrums the last few years and to have international players competing for places is exactly what we need. If Katic has the character then he has nothing to fear. It is a long season and all of the squad will get their opportunity to play and keep the jersey. 

Just now, Cedrick said:

😂👍🏻

I did progess though to puma spa kings. Premier of football boots. And they were black and white. Not the pish you get nowadays. Multi coloured pish. 😁

1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

Can't say I  know much about him but he looks a unit. 

People saying they feel sorry for Katic - I wouldn't. Gerrard is planning for a long season and is clearly trying to drive up standards. This is a much better situation than last year with a loan player there. We've been in the doldrums the last few years and to have international players competing for places is exactly what we need. If Katic has the character then he has nothing to fear. It is a long season and all of the squad will get their opportunity to play and keep the jersey. 

agree with all your post , but last season showed it didn’t matter what Katic done Gerrard didn’t fancy him , dropped before Villarreal after an excellent start , hardly played again until the spilt , form excellent during that spell  again so if your theories correct he should keep his place 👍🏻 Let’s see what happens when it starts for real 

Archived