Welcome To The Famous Filip Helander

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, Robb said:

I did progess though to puma spa kings. Premier of football boots. And they were black and white. Not the pish you get nowadays. Multi coloured pish. 😁

😂mind when the white boots first came out if a junior Amateur etc player had a pair it was the Q for other to team to “cement the cunt in the white boots” 😂😂, only in Scotland eh 

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

😂mind when the white boots first came out if a junior Amateur etc player had a pair it was the Q for other to team to “cement the cunt in the white boots” 😂😂, only in Scotland eh 

Not pc now. A white boot was someone i picked up in the Savoy. 😁

46 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

SG must be targeting 60+ games this year,loads of rotation thru-out the team 😁

Sounds right, which means he is expecting us to be reaching the EL Group stage. Mind you I would be disappointed if he wasn't planning for that. 

57 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Here's hoping this season proves the summer signings this year are top quality. Last season we had some very good performances, but always felt we didn't have the strength in depth and there was a "bad result" just round the corner. Usually end up being the case and hence no silverware. 

The bench really is a game changer this season. 

27 minutes ago, Robb said:

I can do it. But my Gola boots have seen their days. 

Please submit your playing history and we will review it.  Up until last season it felt like there were a few of us who could have been in with a chance of a start. 

42 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Can't say I  know much about him but he looks a unit. 

People saying they feel sorry for Katic - I wouldn't. Gerrard is planning for a long season and is clearly trying to drive up standards. This is a much better situation than last year with a loan player there. We've been in the doldrums the last few years and to have international players competing for places is exactly what we need. If Katic has the character then he has nothing to fear. It is a long season and all of the squad will get their opportunity to play and keep the jersey. 

Three years ago in July we played Annan Athletic with a cb pair of Keirnan and Hill with Wilson on the bench, what a leap forward in quality.

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Jeezo we're fair going for it next season! Really surprised we've made this signing. Squad looking great now, best for a long time. 

I agree. I still feel we are a wee bit short on but I can't quite put my finger on what we need. We need to get some people out the door also. 

Archived