Crusaders v Rangers XI in Belfast today.

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Why have this on the 13th July

Stupid 

Eh?  Why  not? Pre arranged yonks ago. Just happened that we had shit dates for Europe 

I dont think the club would give a shit about the 12th to be honest. 😁😁

8 minutes ago, Robb said:

Eh?  Why  not? Pre arranged yonks ago. Just happened that we had shit dates for Europe 

Because many in Northern Ireland, including a lot of Crusaders fans, will be at Scarva.

9 minutes ago, Robb said:

Scarva is the 13th 

Laugh all you want but the club has a huge loyalist support and traveling over to play a game on a day that a lot of them will be parading is daft 

As I understand it Crusaders are also involved in EL ties,wi this right in the middle. Was at one years ago there for a big man who played for them who was Rangers mad,Hunter. He played for Rangers 2nd half and pushed McCoist out of the way to score.lol.

3 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

As I understand it Crusaders are also involved in EL ties,wi this right in the middle. Was at one years ago there for a big man who played for them who was Rangers mad,Hunter. He played for Rangers 2nd half and pushed McCoist out of the way to score.lol.

Kirk Hunter.

He was not just Rangers mad, was mad full stop apparently.

Genuine Irish League legend.

20 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Big Kirk is a top guy, actually working at his house other day. Him and his brothers still members of the Shankill Protestant boys fb.