Signed Top Auction *SOLD*

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'll open bidding with £100 if it's not already been done mate 👍

Can you clarify whether the gaffer has signed it too as I'd love that sig on the signed top this 55 title winning  season 😁

Unfortunately it seems it's not been signed by the man himself ☹

Our contact at the Charity Foundation told us beforehand that it was likely only going to be the playing staff that signed it for whatever reason.

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Unfortunately it seems it's not been signed by the man himself ☹

Our contact at the Charity Foundation told us beforehand that it was likely only going to be the playing staff that signed it for whatever reason.

No probs mate.  Bid still stands. Auction closes at 6pm tonight, yeah? 😉

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No probs mate.  Bid still stands. Auction closes at 6pm tonight, yeah? 😉

Good man cheers.

Didn't even realise I hadn't put the closing date on the auction so cheers for pointing that out too :lol:

7pm on the 21st of July which is the day of our game. Unfortunately plenty of time for your bid to be topped yet.

14 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Good man cheers.

Didn't even realise I hadn't put the closing date on the auction so cheers for pointing that out too :lol:

7pm on the 21st of July which is the day of our game. Unfortunately plenty of time for your bid to be topped yet.

Whilst I'd love to win it, I hope my bid figure is smashed by the winning one to help your cause.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Sorry mate I was just updating the bid there. Happy to provide a screenshot of the bid from Facebook to prove I'm not at it though 

Dont be daft mate  hopefully it goes for atleast double that 

11 minutes ago, Zetland said:

@LaudrupsPatrickBoots

Do you have any way of collecting donations? What about raffle ticket sales?

Every little helps. :winnings:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/craig-mckay10 

You can donate directly to the charity via that link. As for raffles, I think they're mostly just purchased at the event. We've never really thought of doing that any other way but it's probably something to consider.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/craig-mckay10 

You can donate directly to the charity via that link. As for raffles, I think they're mostly just purchased at the event. We've never really thought of doing that any other way but it's probably something to consider.

Cheers & Best of Luck. :thumbup: